[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cogger
Forum Index Profile for cogger »» Messages posted by cogger
General Discussion » Help! » Go to message
Ios devices do not have map editor yet. It will be added soon.
Guides & Tips » Gang-up bonus tip » Go to message
Very true. A few marines with gangup and the right terrain can bring a pinzer down to around 4
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
WOW, sorry, wrong topic post. Weird.
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
It would be nice if the marines aa went back to 4, but i wouldnt call them the worst infantry. They can attack air, ehich underlings cant, and they can capture a base from one more space away than titans.(this has help me MANY times)
How about a stationary unit? Something more for defense, short range, but strong attack so you could control that small area. Strong attack, strong defense, but would cost about 1000. A bunker and turret for sapiens, large venomous plant for khrals, and something like a lower atmosphere satelite cannon for titans.
Bug Reports » Building a unit should not be undoable » Go to message
I have to disagree here, but i see your point. Its not really cheating, because anyone can do it, and each race has a large vision unit. If you cant afford that unit, well its just like not being able to afford a unit for any other reason. Plus being able to take back a unit is important for more than extra vision. Some devices that support uniwar(like mine) have very small screens. I frequently select the wrong unit due to clicking too quickly or my thumb slipping. This could cost one the whole match. Example. A surprise underling attack on one of you bases. You have a turn to bring out a unit. You can afford a plasma, which will take little to no damage even from gangup, but you thumb slips and you bring out a mecha. You lose that base and you lose JUST because of that slip.
New Feature Request » Project Evolve-A Community Driven Evolution » Go to message
Savior59, thats genius! That would for sure help Balance flying units with their no terrain penalties. It might also give the pinzer a bigger part in the khral army
New Feature Request » Project Evolve-A Community Driven Evolution » Go to message
I think there should be more depth added to sea battles. Why not add different sea tiles? Maybe something like large swells and smooth water? Also, just to join the craze, submarine sounds cool.
Second idea, what about mines. Make a unit that plants mines on the hex that it is standing on that only damages the opponent, with splash damage to the surounding hexagons. The unit would have no attack, but some defense.
I really like the sound of those tiles
Sapiens » How to beat Titans Walker wall? » Go to message
I think the map is landbridge? For this one, i would not reccomend tanks or batteries. Tanks are not fast enough for offense, but will get pounded by hydros on offense. Batteries (think of hydros or destroyers that arent as strong, as fast, cant attack after moving, cant defend, and much less defense. Of course, they are just great on other maps. As sapiens, i suggest focusing mostly on destroyers. Second priority is helicopters to soften the hydros up for a good pounding from the destroyers. Last, keep a few marines and engineers back at your bases incase of teleport spam. If you keep pressure on your oppenent, he shouldnt get a walker out. If he does, it should be poorly protected. Sorry for the length of this post. Good luck!
Sapiens » Battery range » Go to message
Hello fellow sapien lovers! Here is just something About the artillery units to think about. The walker can hit up to five spaces away. The wyrm can attack after moving, making up for lack of range. What does the battery have? A SLIGHT power increase in a few units that doesnt make a difference most of the time. So why not make the range of the battery 2-4, instead of 3-4? The wyrm can deffend at close range, the walker can subdue the attacker before it gets close. I think this would give the battery a bigger part of the sapien army. If there is a balence issue i might have overlooked, please tell me
It would only be a one turn change
Khrals seem to get wrecked by helicopters, so why not a unit that can say, leave a single hex trap that will ground the helicopter and other flying units to a ground heavy. The helicopter could still attack. This would help, but not totally unbalence it, as underlings wouldnt do much to it anyways
Guides & Tips » The Hate Units » Go to message
Id have to nominate the infector as the hate unit of the khrals . I like saps, and that means using a lot of marines. Usually when i see garudas, i just laugh and gang attack them and finish them off with the helicopter. But when i see the infector coming up the rear of them, i really have to watch where i poace my marines, which usuallu means no gangup bonuses
General Discussion » Forum moderation » Go to message
If the devs were too busy, what with hd out, id be glad to help. But there are way more qualified players out there
Forum Index Profile for cogger »» Messages posted by cogger