[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Skar
Forum Index Profile for Skar »» Messages posted by Skar
General Discussion » 4 pre-game-teaming players to stay clear from in FFA » Go to message
Thanks for the heads up. A couple of Kenyan players pulled a similar stunt on me. Poor sods didn't realise I could speak Swahili.
New Feature Request » If a new race had to be added... » Go to message
If we're going for races from my thread how about the Enyalios? I don't think we're killing them off any time soon so they could be another race.

Units:
Trooper - simple infantry unit, cost 100 creds
Assault trooper - infantry unit with Jetpack ability allowing it to make one four-hex 'jump' over impassable terrain, also slightly tougher than regular trooper, cost 200 creds
Battletank - Massive tanky thing that can take buttloads of damage, cost 500 creds
Skirmisher - Fast attack unit, 2 moves/turn, tougher than Marauder, good against ground light and aerial, 350 creds
Blaster - Light artillery unit, not as powerful as other races artillery, range 2-4 hexes, cost 400 creds
Cloud Eagle - Heavy aerial unit, massively awesome, range 2 hexes, good against basically everything, cost 800 creds
Cruiser - Powerful but very short range (2 hexes) range, cost 700

I know I left out a repair unit and everything's stupidly expensive but this is sticking to what's been said on my backstory thread
UniWar: Origins » UniWar Backstory » Go to message
2700 YEARS AGO

Sapian scientists develop armoured wagons for their anti-Pinzer cannons, which prevent the Garudas from destroying them. The war once again swings in the Sapian's favour.

2670 YEARS AGO

Several Sapian warriors disappear in a mountain range to the north of the Sapian stronghold. Investigators find a Sapian warrior's body punched with sharp, poisonous needle-like projectiles which appeared to have come from the air.
General Discussion » Who's ready for the iOS update? » Go to message
Wait a second ... NO MAP EDITOR???
What is this felony?
General Discussion » NEW UPDATE INFO!! - NEW RACE AND NEW UNITS RELEASED IN MAY » Go to message
Cool. So, when's map editor coming out on iOS?
3200 YEARS AGO

Both the Titans and the Enyalios have fortified enormously with huge starbases and weapons platforms. Both sides recognise that any attack would be suicidal, and continue to build up their defences.

3100 YEARS AGO

The Titans use enormous teleports to literally smash their defensive line into the Enyalios fortifications. The resulting devestation results in the formation of the 'Death Belt' that separates the entire galaxy in two and is completely un-navigable for the next three thousand years. Cut off from their hated enemies, both sides begin to subjugate independent planets within their sphere of influence. The Reticulans and Scarabs quickly fall to the Titans whilst the Enyalios destroy the fledgeling Terran Empire in the Terran year 2450. Enyalios scientists note the unusual way in which the Terrans evolved almost identically to several other known species, including the Enyalios themselves - six foot tall, mammalian, bipedal, opposable thumbs and an endoskeleton. The arrogant Enyalios interpret this as evidence of their own superiority. Meanwhile the Titans develop rapid assault speeders to defeat the highly mobile Reticulans, which they do in around two months.
4300 YEARS AGO

The Sapians finally unite after centuries of tribal warfare and begin to erect defences against the savage predators on their planet.
5900 YEARS AGO

As the Titan forces approach the final Enyalios bastion, an Enyalios cyber warfare team infiltrate a Titan command cruiser and hack the Titan AI Olympus. Within two hours approximately one third of all Titan forces in the galaxy turn rogue. Although Olympus is eventually restored the Enyalios take the opportunity to recapture most of their old empire and also erect baffles on key nplanets and orbital structures to destabilise Titan teleports, rendering them useless.

5500 YEARS AGO

The Enyalios war has settled into a stalemate, with both sides capable of replacing their losses quicker than the enemy could cause them. In space the sides are evenly matched but on the ground, the Enyalios forces easily defeat the Titans, since the new 'Plasma Tank' weapon is not available in the kind of numbers needed to tip the balance.
5930 YEARS AGO

The Titans deploy a new class of warship, the Ravager, that utilises heavy armour piercing plasma beam cannons. The Ravager is the only class of warship capable of standing toe to toe with the Enyalios Dreadnoughts. The spacefleets of the Titans and the Enyalios are now evenly matched, although the Titan's ability to create and deploy new weapons in a short amount of time gives them a slight advantage. Eclipse begins research into deploying the Ravager's beam cannons in a land unit but preliminary tests are not promising.

5925 YEARS AGO

The Titan AI Kronus begins development of a new sea unit designed to defeat the Enyalios Cruisers, which use short range meson bolt cannons. The resulting unit is a fast sea unit armed with twin plasma torpedo tubes to destroy the Cruisers from long range.

5910 YEARS AGO

Kronus deploys the new sea unit against an Enyalios outpost. The plasma torpedos make short work of the cruisers but prove ineffective at sea to land attack.

5909 YEARS AGO

Olympus recieves a squadron of Hydronauts and replaces the torpedoes with low flying airborne plasma missiles. The new weapon proves devastatingly effective against both sea and shore targets, but away from the shore the Enyalios forces still outclass the Titan equivalents.
6469 YEARS AGO

Titan seizes control of all military assets on the Predecessor homeworld and begins a planetwide extermination of all organic life. The first Assimilator is created in order to assimilate local creatures into Titan's forces. Three outdated warships escape Titan's subverted battlefleet but are heavily damaged and assumed lost in space.
6469 YEARS AGO

The AI Titan discovered plans to shut it down for research and decommissioning, and siezed control of the facility's Mecha security drones, massacring the Predecessor scientific staff.
6500 YEARS AGO

The mysterious alien race known only as the Predecessors commissioned their chief scientist to create a hyper-advanced AI capable of performing calculations necessary to safely use interplanetary teleports. The AI was called Project Titan
Playing through the campaign, it struck me that the three races didn't really have much of a backstory. So I decided to make this thread as a timeline of the UniWar universe. Everybody can add to it, just keep the events in chronological order.
Khraleans » Plague » Go to message
Hi all.

I am a new player and I really like the Khraleans.
Does anyone have any tips on using the Infector's Plague ability?
I really like it but I haven't been able to use it well yet.

As a side note I was recently playing a FFA match with another Khralean player, a Titan and two Sapiens, and the other Khralean plagued the blue Sapien's helicopter, which he then used to infect most of the yellow Sapien's army. It was a pretty bold move but it could be really bad for Yellow.
Forum Index Profile for Skar »» Messages posted by Skar