[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: miamimoose
Forum Index Profile for miamimoose »» Messages posted by miamimoose
Tournaments » Golden mooseKNUCKLE 500uc Buy-in t.ournament » Go to message
Am I allowed to vote?! SHUT UP BAKES!!! Sometimes I makes mistakes
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.87 Chinese version - 中文版 - BETA ONLY » Go to message
Bout time OUR brothers in the EAST have a place to hang their hats.
Tournaments » 7 player - FFA Tournament » Go to message
Anybody know the directions to Albuquerque? FK it, I'll stay here awhile... sign me up!
User Generated Maps » Map Contest! » Go to message
It this where you sign for the free hex job?
User Generated Maps » Map Contest! » Go to message
THE GOLD ON MINE!!!!
*INVITEE LIST WITH 1ST RD GROUPINGS AND RANDOM UNIT PAIRINGS:
**Blue highlight indicates PLAYER ONE!
**Red highlight indicates RANDOM UNIT ASSIGNED!

GROUP #1*
twatlone (SAPIEN) VS. Lord Fool (TITAN) ------ LORD FOOL (2-0) ADVANCED RD2
GROUP #2**
Simsverd (SAPIEN) VS. hexmayor330 (KHRAL) ------ HEXMAYOR330 (2-0) ADVANCED RD2
GROUP #3***
Angkor (KHRAL) VS. morinmoments (SAPIEN) ------ ANGKOR (2-0) ADVANCED RD2
GROUP #4****
lodeous (KHRAL) VS. Bulldog60 (TITAN) ------ LODEOUS (2-0) ADVANCED RD2
GROUP #5*****
Tassaderowns (SAPIEN) VS. Bakes (TITAN) ------ TASSADEROWNS (1-1) ADVANCED RD2
GROUP #6******
Weldon Rumproast (KHRAL) VS. Red Five (SAPIEN) ------ RED FIVE (2-0) ADVANCED RD2
GROUP #7*******
EVR1022 (TITAN) VS. suprass81 (KHRAL) ------ EVR1022 (2-0) ADVANCED RD2
GROUP #8********
FuzzyEukaryote (KHRAL) VS. Willingham (TITAN) ------ WILLINGHAM (2-0) ADVANCED RD2
*TURN & ROUND DURATION:
All games will be created with 24 HOUR time limit per turn. Each round of the tournament WILL CONCLUDE 3 DAYS AFTER THE 2ND to last group in each round finishes. Meaning in RD1 you have till the 7TH match & in RD2 until the 3RD match ends. BEFORE 36 HOUR clock starts on final group For unfinished games at the end of each round, I compare the statistics of the same number of turns for each player, the winner is the one who has
1. Captured the highest number of bases
2. The highest total value of killed units
Otherwise, the game is a draw.
But do us ALL a favor and no draws, huh?! THE FINAL FOUR & GOLDEN mooseKNUCKLE Championship Have no timetable for finishing But again, lets be mindful.

!!!PLEASE WAIT FOR BOTH MATCHES TO BE SENT WITH MIRRORED UNITS BEFORE BEGINNING BOTH GAMES!!!
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but THIS FK'N WAR will be fought with a marine an underling and mecha clones... With that lame opening being badly plagiarized, I welcome you to the !!!2nd GOLDEN mooseKNUCKLE 500uc Invitational!!!

*IF:
You weren't invited that's means your current SCORE didn't meet @Xavi's height requirements in order ride this run-on sentence His words not mine!?... This tournament gives NO POINTS for the Championship Ladder to any of the participants. BUT IT DOES OFFER 4700uc FOR 1ST -- 2500uc FOR 2ND -- 800uc FOR 3RD!

*SIMslyPIC SYSTEM:
This is a single-elimination tournament. The loser of each bracket is immediately eliminated and
WALK OF SHAMED by @Gout, down the BASEMENT HALLS far-far away from the tournaments arena. All games are unrated, mirrored & NEW UNITS ARE PERMITTED Each player plays 2 games per round. In the 2nd game, players switch position and race.

General Discussion » Post moved to "tournament" page... » Go to message
Registration is closed. Come again!
General Discussion » Post moved to "tournament" page... » Go to message
Coming soon...
General Discussion » Golden moose Championship » Go to message
Info coming soon with map selection... Mirror matches with a spark?
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.93 submitted to Apple, GooglePlay & Amazon » Go to message
Xavi, again thanks for our new room it's beautiful. I know funneling spam traffic to this specific area and in return we get a "Topical" Paradise but having *Spam* in the heading gives the wrong impression for some visiting...The "Basement" is a name that we've all seemed to have adopted there but "Paradise" or whatever else you decide will be great as long as "Spam" or a variation isn't included...Again thanks for Our room and your time
General Discussion » Great disrespect calls for even greater tolerance. » Go to message
Jade Hawk should be banned %itler handled himself well
General Discussion » Great disrespect calls for even greater tolerance. » Go to message
PERFECT POST ABOVE!
General Discussion » Love is a beautiful and dangerous thing » Go to message
You should be banned in Sims minutes for these atrocious statement towards under age AI Uniwar bot ladies...Xavi please resolve immediately
Forum Index Profile for miamimoose »» Messages posted by miamimoose