[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: wolkenwand
Forum Index Profile for wolkenwand »» Messages posted by wolkenwand
How to make the uniwar.com website better » description on unit page is outdated » Go to message
Hi, in the unit page of this website there are unit description that has not been updated: pinzer. His stats are correct but his description is from the older version.
General Discussion » only paid undo will work soon » Go to message
The delayed fog of war is great idea, really hope xavi will implemented it.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.75 submitted to Google Play & Amazon » Go to message
Thank you xavi, old icon is better
General Discussion » Field of view update delay » Go to message
Ok then, as long as the enemy position updated after ending the turn/in start of turn it is good i think. It makes fog of war works again, and player who want to fix their mistake will not know enemy position even if they spamming undo turn.
General Discussion » Field of view update delay » Go to message
I like the idea. But what if a player unit stumble to other enemy unit ? is the enemy unit will be visible right away and the movement of player unit just stopped?
General Discussion » Sorry guys, the new "feature" to pay for undo is not welcome » Go to message
Put my voice in, what about if make the redo button free? and as a replacement make those "support the developer" button available store as soon as possible ( its greyed out now), maybe with different prices. give all the player similiar advantage in playing. It will be very cool
New Feature Request » Download Custom Maps for Offline Solo Play » Go to message
  xavi wrote:It is very easy to do and we will implement it. We are not sure about making players pay for it. Possibly but probably not. The timeframe to implement that feature is not yet decided as it is not something blocking (players can do it online for now). We intend to merge the offline / online experience. That will allow players to do more stuffs offline.

Yeah, please makes offline player can do redo
Bug Reports » few things that would allow to win easier » Go to message
The main thing is this redo technique is an anomaly, an unintended side effect. Now does the developer want to fix it by uploading player position per moving unit, OR want to embrace this anomaly and create button to do it with more conveniently because the redo that currenctly exist is very "untidy" which is not cool.

Im prefering the developer to fix it though
Bug Reports » What's new in version 1.8.52 » Go to message
Campaign mission 29? Did you add the campaign level xavi?
New Feature Request » I hope that the new version uniwar can add some different ma » Go to message
I would like to see jungle map texture. Currently there are desert-oasis, but thats not jungle.
Bug Reports » Bug with infector unit » Go to message
This bug from the newest version: 1.8.42.
It is easy to reproduce the bug. At the start of the match create infector, move it to any tile where he cant use its plague abilty, press end turn. the game will tell you that you not used the infector yet, even though the infector cant moves anymore.
Bug Reports » Bug with infector unit » Go to message
When ending infector unit movement then he can't use plague ability the game will not register that the infector doesnt have any action to use. If player try to end the turn the game will prompt that the infector is not used yet although he cant move anymore.

To reproduce the bug simply move infector to any place that he cant use plague ability and press the end turn, the game will prompt that the infector not used yet. This bug will not reproduced if the infector moved near unit that vulnerable to plague ability.

The second thing i want to report is the plague ability is shown even when the unit near infector is only one friendly unit that vulnerable to the plague ( infected marine ) and no enemy nearby. I think the plague abilty should not be prompted when the only unit nearby is friendly.
UniWar: Origins » How did UniWar start? » Go to message
Could you please re-upload the picture? thanks.
New Feature Request » suggestion for uniwar future development » Go to message
I have heard that uniwar will become free to play app, i have some suggestion. What if the developer created two version of uniwar, first version is free version the other one is complete version. On free version the player got restricted ability to play, lets say some campaign level and some level for solo play, and player cannot play hot seat or multiplayer. The intention of free version is to introduce uniwar to the new players, they can try the game first then bought the game. This way the developer can retain the exclusiveness of "full" game and gain the ability to reach wider market.

I got the idea from star traders game, they have free and elite version. in my point of view free to play game and "full" game is on different class. I have more satisfaction for having "full" game because i know that i have everything that developer had to offer in the purchase. Now that just my opinion, i understand if the developer going to free to play direction, thank you.
Bug Reports » burried underling hp is unclear when an unit stand on right. » Go to message
When underling bury and there are unit stand directly on the right tile, the health counter of this two unit will fuse together. I have screenshot that explained this bug:

the underling health and mecha health are cramped together.
Here are another screenshot, mecha is damaged and the health counter become obscure ( actually its underling that have 10 hp and mecha that have 6 hp, the health indicator is cramped together so it looks like 16 hp)

I have suggestion, how about if buried underling hp is displayed on top/bottom of unit instead of on the right side? this way it will not overlapped with other unit hp.
Forum Index Profile for wolkenwand »» Messages posted by wolkenwand