[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Neiko
Forum Index Profile for Neiko »» Messages posted by Neiko
Bug Reports » Team game with bots turns into players » Go to message
  xavi wrote:A fix has been deployed in production. These issues should not happen anymore. Thank you for reporting them.
sweet deal, so far seems good. I invited a friend+bots last night and the bots are still in the lobby, thanks! =D
This one still seems to be happening. For me they seem to join and then when i check a few minutes later they become open slots. I am on droid using uniwar 1.8.75

I'm only able to make team games with 1 person and the rest bots if the other player instantly accepts to avoid bots leaving the lobby
Hard to describe this one in a single sentence for the subject, but when i create team games with bots in them at first it is correct.

The bots join and accept the invite.
Now i wait for my friend to accept the invite for the game as well.
Eventually they accepted it but when i look at the teams now they are real people and not bots.

It seems that either the bots are accepting the invite, and then dropping out. Or the bots rejected the invite and i saw incorrectly they have accepted it. Although recent tests show the bots joining instantly so it seems like the first option possibly.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.73 submitted to Google Play, Amazon & Apple AppStore » Go to message
  drumstep wrote:I have long since memorized the terrain effects, but having the display is great for new players. Would it be possible to mark gangup bonuses in a similar way? I think this would help people understand the extra +2 and +3 spots for ranged attacks.
ohhh i didn't think of that, that would be really nice as well with the gang up bonuses
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.73 submitted to Google Play, Amazon & Apple AppStore » Go to message
Adding the terrain +- is a great addition. It can really help drive home to new players how bad it is to leave your tank in the forest
Guides & Tips » Underlings dmged while buried » Go to message
  mr.tiffany wrote:Stepping on them or standing is doing damage? Each round?what is uv? Thanks. ..
when the underling is burrowed yes. I don't think it happens every round, only when you step on the hex. I might be wrong though.

Uv is the ability a titan assimilator can use where it damages all sapian and khral units in a large area for 1 damage.
New Feature Request » Can there be fast random ranked match » Go to message
I would enjoy this too. Sometimes i just want to keep playing uniwar but have to wait on others =s
General Discussion » List of FAIR and UNFAIR rated maps - Please post!! » Go to message
  earth wrote:
  xavi wrote:
3) We are considering forcing all bases to be owned from the beginning and giving half credits to the beginning player on the 1st turn to limit 1st mover advantage.

Please feel free to give us feedback.

This is a very bad idea... Please do not implement as will limit the game fun significantly. I don't know who put that idea forward, neutral bases are fundamental part of game and strategy.
i have to agree here. Maybe it is because of my history with starcraft but i love neutral bases. It gives you the risk/reward factor of rushing and fighting for those bases or getting a good standing army to try and over power him before the income increase really kicks in for them.

I also find myself looking for the fastest and safest ways to expand on maps. Sometimes it is more beneficial to capture that closer base sooner, but maybe i can apply pressure faster with reinforcements if i go for that further base.

Tldr, i really enjoy neutral bases for various reasons and would be sad to see them go.
General Discussion » why players dont surrender » Go to message
It also depends on the map and unit composition. If it's on a map with good defensive positions and their units are not optimal for ending the game right there, you can play smart and makeup that defecit and eventually possibly push back out.

This is not most cases though, as it is map specific and based on what the enemy builds for you to have a chance to defend smart and pull back in the game.
Khraleans » New KvK Meta » Go to message
I have not been getting kvk much recently in random, but i have noticed more garuda since they lowered swarmer defense. It doesn't chane it drastically, but they can do a bit more damage to swarmers now which seems to discourage swarmer gangup bonuses.
New Feature Request » I hope that the new version uniwar can add some different ma » Go to message
Space would be cool, like on a station or some sort of smaller body like asteroid belts. Otherwise there are lots of options but space would be a nice change.

How would a helicopter fly in space without atmosphere? Or how would khral wings work? Just some things i'd think about from a logic standpoint
Technical Support Questions » Unspecified error » Go to message
I appear to be able to login again as of around 4pm central time zone
Technical Support Questions » Unspecified error » Go to message
I am on 1.8.46 and unable to login via wifi or data plan. I am attching the error but not sure if it will help at all since it is basic. Is this the issue you were referencing?

http://i.imgur.com/25brmjL.jpg
General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes applied on 2015-11-25 » Go to message
How does this affect current games? Or will this only apply to new games?
Technical Support Questions » Unable to login after cloud migration » Go to message
I was having this too all day. I restarted my phone and was able to connect without issue afterwards.
Forum Index Profile for Neiko »» Messages posted by Neiko