[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Edisontrent7
Forum Index Profile for Edisontrent7 »» Messages posted by Edisontrent7
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
My last and favorite new unit idea is the Khralien Arachnid. It has an attack range of two and shoots webs that deal no damage that causes either No Move and Attack, or gets rid of move after attack and extra actions, as well as reducing speed. It would cost 200-300, be ground light, and be a monster against tanks and helicopters.
Frequently Asked Questions » UniWar Assets: Image, Icons, Units, Terrains, Tiles, ... » Go to message
I like the ideas for more tile looks, but the way you described them it was kind of confusing.

My ideas for tile packs: Space (With asteroids and other space debris). Building (Takes place inside some metal building). And a new idea that using the same terrain and tile pack you could make a terrain look different, (Example: With the basic pack we could give you a choice to make the dirt look like grass).
New Feature Request » DIFFERENT DEFENSE VALUES and new unit type (artillery) » Go to message
In that situation there would need to be more balancing with the different attack strengths and very few units for each type: One Ground light, ground medium, ground heavy, and artillery. or ess with some races
Radiation Shield: (Terrible Name) ground light and costs 150. It is fairly slow and has low stats compared to marine, except slightly higher defense rating. titans can not teleport within or to 2 hexes of him {SAPIENS}

Drone: aerial and costs 150, super fast, high vision, but 2-4 against all unit types and low defence rating. can see underlings {TITANS}

The krahlean unit is in the works but I havent finished it yet
Titans need a unit that can be made on land but can move on water
New Feature Request » Uniwar Unleashed! » Go to message
Maybe later, but there are lots of other ideas for the dev to work on that would be better additions to the game
Forum Index Profile for Edisontrent7 »» Messages posted by Edisontrent7