[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: xavi
Forum Index Profile for xavi »» Messages posted by xavi
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
You need to document the following:
- Game version
- Device model
- Device OS
- Steps to reproduce
After verification we will credit you the unicoins. If the issue was already known, then you won't receive anything.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.98 UNDERWATER units for pre-purchase » Go to message
It is now publicly available on Google Play
It should become available on Amazon within a few hours. (Estimated approval 04:30 PM PDT, 30 Jun 2017)
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.98 UNDERWATER units for pre-purchase » Go to message
It is now available in BETA on Google Play
and available in direct download on:
http://www.uniwar.com

It has been submitted to Amazon.
It will be submitted to the Apple AppStore for iOS devices on July 8th.
added UNDERWATER units for PRE-purchase
Online and Offline modes are now merged on the Current Games screen.
Added login using Google Sign in.
Simplified several workflow and UI.
Current games: added ability to fold group of games.
Campaign: player receives unicoins for each mission completed.
Campaign: progress is now saved on the server side and can be continued on another device.
Campaign: new victory screen for Mission 7.
Logoff options have been moved to MY ACCOUNT screen.
Added background to many screen.
Added play against multiple bots in SOLO & in Map Editor.
history of uni-coin transactions are shown from most recent to least
Fix broken link for TOS and many other bugs
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.97 with REWARDED AD to build any unit & full turn undo » Go to message
  Sloan wrote:I'm getting an error message every time. I'm using a second edition kindle fire HD. (2012) My error message says, "No video ad available at the moment. Try Again." That's the error message I'm getting every time.

Your device is too old, sorry!
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.97 with REWARDED AD to build any unit & full turn undo » Go to message
  MasterYoda wrote:Wow. Really cool work. I tried using the bitcoin donation. But the link does not work, also great work on custom game editing. Maybe we can also edit player 1? Maybe change what player position I wanna be in?

You can swap any players simply by putting him to a new position
publicly released on Google Play
released in BETA on Google Play
submitted to Amazon.
It is NOT yet available due to some bugs... it will be released as soon as it is fixed..
The NEW aquatic units are scheduled to be released the 1st week of June.
The release date for 1.9.96 is TODAY (11th of May)
New features:
* Units: Build any unit that you don't own with purchasable tokens (5 unicoins) or by watching an AD. Thanks for your patience in waiting for this feature.
* Undo turn: Anyone can now perform a full turn undo by watching an AD.
* Unicoins: Earn 5 unicoins by watching rewarded video ad.
* Map: Easy way to send text feedback to map maker at the end of a game next to map voting buttons
* Non-started game: Allow to any change of players: add, remove, replace, swap owner, ...
* Create game: it is now possible to use existing/pre-made team
* Tournament screen: tournament in which you are playing or waiting for the next round are now marked with a green play icon
* Full turn undo: is now available in offline mode.

Improvements:
* Player with a score higher than 1700 can now use any URL in PM
* Settings are split into 2 tabs
* You can now donate Bitcoins to support development.
* Improved road/bridge tiles rendering when connecting to base/land tiles.
* Better translations (thanks to our dedicated team of volunteer)

Major bug fixes:
* icon 'New Message' on the Current Games screen was sometimes stuck and not leaving.
* EndGame notification was sometimes duplicated
* Issues related with account/login.

Big thanks to WormDog & Lodeous for their major efforts that made this release possible!
What's New in the Latest Updates » Server update 9.6 - REWARD SYSTEM is LIVE » Go to message
Campaign reward will be released VERY VERY soon. For sure this month. Ask Lodeous for more details, he is working on it,
New Feature Request » MAP selection » Go to message
It's a good idea. I like it a lot. I can't prioritize it right now
New Feature Request » Uniwar Race Collection » Go to message
Thank you for your consideration and making it easier for everyone
Forum Index Profile for xavi »» Messages posted by xavi