[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: RyanB
Forum Index Profile for RyanB »» Messages posted by RyanB
New Feature Request » New Unit suggestion » Go to message
Has the concept of giving each side a submarine-style unit been mentioned yet? They could have a really short firing range, or really weak torpedoes, to offset the fact that they can't be seen, but I think with some proper balance it could make for a really neat counter to the battleship style units already in play.
Technical Support Questions » Stopped sending email notification » Go to message
Update: It's working now, though I'm not sure if it is on my end or your end. Either way, thanks a bunch!
Technical Support Questions » Stopped sending email notification » Go to message
Ditto. I've got the same settings, but not once have I received an email stating that it's my turn.
General Discussion » Email spam » Go to message
As an aside, is it possible to be notified when it's my turn? The only way I've (so far) been able to see if it's my turn is to log into the game itself. I would strongly prefer to wait out an email then have to check it every ten minutes.
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Features to Come! » Go to message
What are the chances of you guys enabling Tapatalk for these forums? Given that it's already played on the two platforms that Tapatalk already runs on (Android and iPhone), wouldn't it make sense to ease the use of the forums on those same devices?
Sorry for the late reply, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's not the notification per se that concerns me, so much as whether or not the developers intend to use the email address for any other purpose than strict game-notification.
Hey all, I just signed up for the multiplayer today, and was wondering if anyone else is concerned about spam. I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but I had a bit of trouble locating any kind of privacy policy. Links to said policy and/or replies are appreciated.
Forum Index Profile for RyanB »» Messages posted by RyanB