[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cerealekillr
Forum Index Profile for cerealekillr »» Messages posted by cerealekillr
New Feature Request » Three ideas I had... » Go to message
  lorfje wrote: I actually think that the units are well balanced generally. The Marine is a very useful all-round unit. Three-hex mobility unlike the slower Mecha, good air-attack unlike the Underling. and good vision.

The special ability of the Underling is cool but the Khraleans have some fairly lame units (Swarmer, Garuda, Leviathan) so some compensation was called for.

The UV attack of the Assimilator has range 5, so if there's 2000 worth of opponents in that range it pays for its unit cost in just one use (10% damage of 2000).

The Battery is less expensive than the Walker and stronger against Light ground and Air units. Not the best unit but not bad either.

One objection: taking 5 times 1 point with a UV isnt the same as doing 5 damage to one unit and leaving the rest untouched, when you have a swarm of enemies coming and you hit them all with your assimilator, the front units can still attack and only have one point of disadvantage each, while the back units will certainly heal

But for the rest you are making good points
New Feature Request » Longer campaign » Go to message
I found the campaign really short, and I think more campaign levels would make more people buy Uniwar. There are enough maps that have not been used in the campaign yet, and maybe there could be levels with multiple enemies on +2 player maps, and fighting in teams? (e.g. you as khralean together with sapien rebels agains sapien and khralean rebels)
Guides & Tips » Requesting help for mission 14 » Go to message
Thank you, it was actually very easy this way
Guides & Tips » Requesting help for mission 14 » Go to message
Hey, has anyone found a good strategy for beating mission 14?
I cannot get past it.
Forum Index Profile for cerealekillr »» Messages posted by cerealekillr