[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: BluntAttack
Forum Index Profile for BluntAttack »» Messages posted by BluntAttack
Sapiens » Murauder can attack Underlings? » Go to message
Yes! A simple rule, that I frankly never saw. Finally I have some form of attack against the damn bugs! lol Thank you
Sapiens » Murauder can attack Underlings? » Go to message
I was attacked as an underling by the sapiens car. In the replay, he appeared to just "park" over me... Then I lost one point. This continued turn after turn until the unit was dead. How is this possible. I have tried to duplicate the result- but cannot. I asked him how it was done- no reply. Current game, Rubiconcrossing, against westrus2... And yes, the underling is underground. I know he can "tell" where I am. I'm not questioning that. In well over 2000 games, I've never been attacked while underground. How does this happen?
General Discussion » Server upgrade » Go to message
Well... Not a terribly active forum I see. Although curiously, the network issues seem to have dissipated. Perhaps my emails and forum comment did not land on deaf ears. One can only hope.
General Discussion » Server upgrade » Go to message
Yes! Too bad it isn't. Am I really the only one with constant network issues? Wifi or 3G- at least a couple of times a day I stare at the "Logging in..." screen until it times out. It happens mostly in the morning CST. Then again late at night. Lame. Yes, I've reset and reinstalled. Home wifi or work wifi or 3G all yield the same result. I was so happy to see the server upgrade notice the other night- then sad when I couldn't log on most of today. Or now. Please don't ditch my favorite game on my phone. I've been along for the ride pretty much from the start. I'd really hate to see it go.
New Feature Request » Search filters for the open games listing » Go to message
Agree. Please filter the anonymous1345498 players. That noise gets old. Or give us more room to name rooms. So I can fully type "NO ANONYMOUS PLAYERS". Now I just leave before we start. Seldom do they finish a game, and if Im a second late, I get kicked. The few players Ive met and befriended is really what keeps this app on my front page bottom bar... It is the only game I play, and a filter would surely keep it that way.
Titans » Why I like the Titans. » Go to message
I play as the Tits. Why? The can break the helicopters, and they can shoot +5 with two of their units. They can also take over the little Kar bugs, and make them their own. Sadly, I have had so many of Tit men get taken away by the Saps eng. The biggest reason though is their repair drone can park next to their indestructible tank, and give it +3 repair if anyone can find a way to damage it. And of course the Tits can teleport, no other team can do that. So there. LoL look for me, Ill play you with the Tits, and yes even against the Saps. Sap/Tit match. lol sounds messy!
Forum Index Profile for BluntAttack »» Messages posted by BluntAttack