[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: santimun
Forum Index Profile for santimun »» Messages posted by santimun
New Feature Request » Solution to player leaving games during a match » Go to message
No one likes it when during games other than 1v1 (either free for all or teams) another player suddenly stops playing and after a couple skips, is forced to be kicked.
The units left over from that player only defend and completely change the turnout of the game as whomever is closer can usually end up occupying the bases that were abandoned.

One way to somewhat fix this would be to just have the remaining units and bases that are left over when I person is kicked to be controlled by the AI.

Is it possible to have this happen?
General Discussion » What do the "number 1"s mean next to your units health? » Go to message
HAHAHA Thanks both Anons!!!
New Feature Request » Multiplayer Maps » Go to message
I'm expecting more maps which will be refreshing. And a map editor would be great! Of course than you'll have to deal with maps made to only help the maker or one side that a team might be on.
If they add a custom map feature than they should also not be rated too just in case.
New Feature Request » Clock and battery indicators » Go to message
I dont know about it being a deal breaker but it would be more convenient than having to lock it and then unlock (not including typing in a password each time for those who have security lock on).
General Discussion » About the Recent Unit Balancing Changes... » Go to message
I will give feedback after I spend sometime with the Krahleans. While it does throw off a game when ulpdates take effect in the middle of the game. I do appreciate the continuing effort to make the game more balanced! Starcraft went through A LOT of updates b4 it got to the awesomeness that made it last over 10 years! Not that I'm comparing the two games but the amount of updates involved.

Keep up the great work devs but seriously consider having updates not effect in game matches.
General Discussion » What do the "number 1"s mean next to your units health? » Go to message
I've noticed after the last update (1.04) some units will have a yellow number in the middle, right beside the units health? Does anyone know what that stands for? And no I'm not confusing it with the yellow arrows you can accumulate when you destroy enough units.
Khraleans » Blockers » Go to message
Lion how do you feel about the balance now? They've really toned down the Sapiens to a much more even level. They used to be my favorite team but now that they're not so overpowered (heli's would dominate all) I've been trying out the Khraleans more and now like them (burrowing kicks ass).

I think Krahleans as a whole are pretty balanced. Yeah swarmers are weak but they're also super cheap and are distance shooters. And my recommendation for handling Titan plasma tank is a group of Garudas since tanks inflict more damage on Pinzers than they do Garudas. So you can either attack with more Garudas or use them as a wall with an Infector behind it while you build up to spawn a Wyrm. I've noticed that slows down Titans big time, unless they spawn a Walker, which then your screwed anyway because by the time you reach it you will have been beaten down to a 1 or 2. Walkers are overpowered in big money maps cause they have the longest distance so its way to tempting to just play conservative.
Forum Index Profile for santimun »» Messages posted by santimun