[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: rhysd97
Forum Index Profile for rhysd97 »» Messages posted by rhysd97
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
this isnt a joke is it. there IS going to be a uniwar 2 or is it just a cruel joke agree that they need to focus on single player.
General Discussion » Trustworthy Uniwarriors. » Go to message
rhysd97
Abandon games: NOO way!
Plays anyone who doesnt abandon game halfway!
Im a noob and wants to learn the ways of the UNIwarrior!

Also sellox gives a good fight!
New Feature Request » Solo and Vs team matches not online » Go to message
New Feature Request » Solo and Vs team matches not online » Go to message
SECOND THAT!

Lol
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Features to Come! » Go to message
More maps For solo! (if you know how to get all maps in solo p;ease inform me, coz the 19 are begining to get old and when i go online people surrender before the battle starts so i never get a good battle.) Also because i still play when offline and want a lot of maps PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS DEVS IF YOU ARE GONNA ADD THIS FEATURE JUST SAY YES OR IF NOT JUST SAY NO!
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
I think maybe more aerial units like bombers,fighters and chinook/transport planes.
For aquatic units there could be, Subs, Air craft carriers (maybe), Anti subs (forgot what they are called) and anti air.
For ground you could have transport that carry 3 marines or engineers. Also these vehicles can build tempory bases (no income but can build units.)

Some new buildings could be added like a Vantage point. When a marine/mecha goes in here it turns into a sniper as long as it STAYS in the building. Nukes or other missles like the ones of advance wars.

plus some new modes would be welcome

and the same amount of maps in solo as in multiplayer as an update to the origonal.
Forum Index Profile for rhysd97 »» Messages posted by rhysd97