[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: dr34dn0ught
Forum Index Profile for dr34dn0ught »» Messages posted by dr34dn0ught
Tournaments » Quick tournament! CANCELED!!! » Go to message
T1-JD i'll settle for this
gota be so difficult sigh.............

forest Walk.... T1JudgeDread
General Discussion » alternate chat room » Go to message
for me the chat in the app is too slow and you cant chat in global while playing your multiple games, or if your in the chat you cant tell if its your turn in another match.
i just made this one so if i'm on a PC / laptop, we can chat n play with everybody at the same time.
BAH guess that mean i gota be a spammer
it kinda hard for me n probly some others to use the common chat room in the app, so i created a chat room for everybody to join

major players who continue using the chat room will gain admin rights

http://www.chatzy.com/654222814655

no password
T1-JudgeDread if yall still gonna have the tourny
Tournaments » Tournament........64 slots...CANCELLED...SEE NEW TOURNEY » Go to message
T2-Judgedread
General Discussion » Best Unit of all Time » Go to message
gota go with the heli with good attack n good mobility, but no unit can win a battle by itself
Titans » Teleport » Go to message
on river maps i found teleport to be very effective n conjunction with plasma tanks crossing the river at the same time. but teleport is meant for larger maps anyway and with many units
Khraleans » Khraleans. Youre favorite khralena unit and why » Go to message
the wyrm is cool cause it reminds me of the movie "DUNE".......
Tournaments » Map Choice for Round One » Go to message
forest walk is one of the fairest maps i've ever played on great for all units n races
Sapiens » Marines: Underated? » Go to message
Marines are awesome marines are the best exterminators in the galaxy, as long as you have 3 or 4 marines they aint scared of no bug. but against titans they just sit back on defense n shoot up anything that teleports anywhere near them.
General Discussion » UniWar community needs support! » Go to message
i just found out bout the forums today n i've been playing for the last 2 months lol
General Discussion » Ranking Poll: Separate Ranking for 1 vs. 1 and Team matches? » Go to message
yeeeeees please split up the rankings, tho team matches are fun i dont play any rank ones because i always ended up being the last man standing, n its almost impossible to carry your team by yourself.
Forum Index Profile for dr34dn0ught »» Messages posted by dr34dn0ught