[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: draka
Forum Index Profile for draka »» Messages posted by draka
New Feature Request » Big count down » Go to message
I know we have all at some point accidentally skipped our turns, often costing you the game.

What if you had a giant count down instead of small one and I might just notice in time.
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 2 tour » Go to message
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------------------
Hi, Draka

You were expelled because you did not confirm the beginning of parties in terms of the rules set

So we took the other players from the reserve. Now I can not expel them and take you. Hopefully the next tournament you read the rules carefully

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would have hoped you would prioritise someone who had won their first round and had put their name down for the tournament early.

Yes I should have read the rules more carefully but I was not alone in miss understanding the rules I simply thought we had to start within 48 hours (which I did) I just didn't post.

Don't get me wrong I think it's wonderful what you are doing giving your time to set this tournament up, and you can't please everyone.

I never expected to win this tournament but I would love to participate.
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 2 tour » Go to message
Hi Talone

I appreciate that this tournament is over subscribed, but can you please tell me why I was not added to the tournament when 8 spaces have been filled with others ?

Draka
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 1 tour » Go to message
Hi guys if there is anyone disqualified can you slot me in, I beat Vera xx as posted
Draka (kharelians ) - Vera_xx_ ( titans ) - Draka win round 15
Vera_xx (kharelians ) - Draka ( titans ) - Draka win round 13

Vera_xx (titans) - Draka ( kharelians ) Draka win round 11
Draka (titans) - Vera ( kharelians ) - Draka wins round 15

I hope I can get back in this I was/am really enjoying it.
Sorry guys I should have read more, we will continue playing I hope this is not game over by default
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
Draka about 2500 exp

4 years experience

I would like to play
Bug Reports » Can't play since latest update » Go to message
So my iphone automatically updated and every time I try to login to my second account the game crashes as soon as I touch the password bar, I tried turning phone off and on but still happened, I deleted and re-installed the game and now I cannot play at all as every time I touch the password bar to enter my password the game crashes.

Please help

A long time fan.

Draka
General Discussion » Unfair players » Go to message
Error
-Talone- How can u say it is fair that I accept peace with u or other hi ranked players and lose out on getting 30+ points only to have some low ranked player who deosnt know this apparent code of conduct refuse me peace there by costing me 30+ points.
I feel slighted that you don't counter any off my points you simply brush them aside withe a broad statement about righteousness which infers I am not a great warrior. I treat all with an even hand and do not request peace when I stand no chance, this is fair.
If you wish to respond please do so to my 3 origional points so this debate doesn't get sidetracked.

-Hydrogen- I do not disagree with talone's first line but I cannot understand how you agree with his last are you greasing up to him for some reason or simply lack judgement. To say "life is not unfair as long as YOU did not make it so" is ludicrous, I would like to see you explain that to the Jews massacred by the Nazi's or to the starving in Africa whilst the excess of those in the west leads the to obesity.
Life isn't fair

Some maps with certain setups there is clearly nothing u can do to win.

That said let's make one thing clear this all about rating points if it wasn't u could surrender and move on. I don't agree with making peace early for a number of reasons.

1. Some people, especially those of lower ranking won't accept peace so u lose out on a lot off points to those above who do and lose a lot off points to those below who don't.

2. The option was taken away by the game designers as originally u could surrender within 3 turns and lose no points, they also removed maps they consider unfair and I know more changes are to come

3. The whole debate about what is fair or unfair is based on tactics that have been used before I still occasionally see something new (although it has been a few months) and if people don't play games they are unlikely to win the majority of these new tactics wouldn't be seen.

I would like to close with one final and very important point as what we are talking about is down to rating points the real unfair players are those with multiple accounts as they can feed points to thier top accounts which is why I think only random games now score.
Life isn't fair

That said let's make one thing clear this all about rating points if it wasn't u could surrender and move on. I don't agree with making peace early for a number of
Life isn't fair

That said let's make one thing clear this all about rating points if it wasn't u could surrender and move on. I don't agree with making peace early for a number of reasons.

1. Some people, especially those of lower ranking won't accept peace so u lose out on a lot off points to those above who do and lose a lot off points to those below who don't.

2. The option was taken away by the game designers as originally u could surrender within 3 turns and lose no points, they also removed maps they consider unfair and I know more changes are to come

3. The whole debate about what is fair or unfair is based on tactics that have been used before I still occasionally see something new (although it has been a few months) and if people don't play games they are unlikely to win the majority of these new tactics will not be seen

I would like to close with one final and very important point as what we are talking about is down to rating points the real unfair players are those with multiple accounts as they can feed points to thier top accounts.
Bug Reports » Validate email address ? I Cannot play » Go to message
Many thanks Gracier for reply, but sadly to no avail I have waited until now to reply in the hope that a confirmation email would arrive but neither my inbox or junk folders has received anything from uniwar in the last 10 hours.

I had noticed that my email address had been altered somehow but this was corrected shortly after your reply, yet still no response in 10 hours.

Is thier a way to contact the uniwar team directly ?

Any other possible solutions gladly welcome

Draka
Bug Reports » Validate email address ? I Cannot play » Go to message
Yesterday the game was working fine today I cannot end my turn as error says "cannot end turn, please validate email address."

I have gone to my account and it says email not validated but when I ask for confirmation email none arrives.

I have not updated or made any changes since I went to bed yet this morning I cannot play.

Can u PLEASE help
General Discussion » Importance of strategic gameplay vs. base grab » Go to message
A post i made ages ago is that you can x number of credits at the start and no bases at all the winner being the the last man standing.

this would only work on large maps where everyone is out of range at the start, but i personally would LOVE to play like this
Forum Index Profile for draka »» Messages posted by draka