[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: jeremiad
Forum Index Profile for jeremiad »» Messages posted by jeremiad
Bug Reports » UNWANTED games » Go to message
I'm being flooded with random games too. I haven't added any, and it's keeping me active on lie 10 games at a time. I don't mind, as I always play total random, but I'm scared I'll get added to games like a firehose, and can never put the game down or I'll time out on new games.

Also totally agree that the wall of silence from the devs is fucking weak. Guys, wtf? You semi announce mysterious new rules, and then leave everyone hanging? And you need to sit down for a bit and do a but of housekeeping on this forum. At least delete or unstick all the ancient sticky posts and announcements crowing the top.
New Feature Request » possibility to set min/max point requirements » Go to message
+1
General Discussion » Team ladder? » Go to message
I heard they were working on team ladder. Is that still coming?
General Discussion » Code of Conduct » Go to message
I know this is an old thread, but I'd like to see min rating setting for team matches.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Stale announcements » Go to message
Bump.
New Feature Request » Rate maps for random games » Go to message
i love random games, but I hate Rubicon. Too boring, and it comes up for me all the time. It would be cool if we could like and dislike maps to weight the frequency we get them on random.
New Feature Request » Watch replays » Go to message
Agree. Needs ability to skip fwd/bck by round, and maybe jump to round by number.
Sapiens » Beating Titans » Go to message
Sounds shady.
Technical Support Questions » iPhone notifications broken? » Go to message
Me too
General Discussion » I love the latest updates!! » Go to message
Just chiming in with props. I was a bit put out by the changes, mainly I think, due to the chaos and confusion players had with the transition. I'm glad to see the random game auto-add count defaulted to zero, and I'm still missing 2v2, but now that the dust has started to settle in the 1v1 arena, I am really starting to appreciate how good this change is for me. I've long ago got tired of playing bots and offline mode. The new pairing system is giving me all opponents at my level. I'm winning and losing about even in the mid 1800s. I'm also playing 1v1 maps I never tried and the other two races, so I think that's making me better. I can't wait for the team arena to start.
General Discussion » Did you guys get DOS'd or something? » Go to message
Game became unresponsive, and then I checked the forum and the main website and those were offline too. Seems like about 10am pacific you blinked out, and you came back around 11:45. True?
New Feature Request » Terrain visibility » Go to message
I like this idea. It opens more stealth strategies.
New Feature Request » Next game menu option » Go to message
I would like this too
What's New in the Latest Updates » Stale announcements » Go to message
Why are outdated announcements still at the top of topics like this one? Can a mod archive those off? It would make the forums much less confusing.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.3.0 iPhone and Android » Go to message
The game is totally broken. Nobody will play me. Unrated team games just sitting and timing out as people start to realize they're unrated. Random 1v1 games keep pairing me with people who either quit or time out, or end up being too hard for me to enjoy because I need to play any given map a few times to get a feel for it and develop a map-and-race-specific stratey. Random ends up feeling way too random, making the game un-fun.
Forum Index Profile for jeremiad »» Messages posted by jeremiad