[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MuRLoCk
Forum Index Profile for MuRLoCk »» Messages posted by MuRLoCk
General Discussion » No single-player games other than 1v1? » Go to message
yeah you can scroll past and choose bigger unrated games, and choose bots to practice with. thats one way to do it, and im gonna do that right now. XD
General Discussion » Helicopters nerfed alittle too much? » Go to message
  nfong wrote: As a titan player, the only thing that I'm scared of are ants...if you don't have enough mechas to cover them, they're gonna start killing some walkers...poor walkers

and I'm only somewhat afraid of engineers, I guess. Their EMP range isn't far enough to do severe damage.

yeah on x-island once, i had a bunch of walkers and owned the other people, and then he started to send underlings to my walkers, i tried to protect em with mechas and speeders but he eventually got me, taking out my walkers. that game lasted like weeks. XD i was so close too...
General Discussion » Best Unit of all Time » Go to message
sure i would be glad to test it, but my phone is spazzing, so i need to fix it...

uniwar keeps crashing before i can get into a game... it sucks eggs. lol
Haha well as any of them. I would only be scared as titans if I didn't have enough for an eclipse... But the heli could take out an underling no problem.
Sapiens » How do you beat Titans with Saps? » Go to message
haha ncie tips there lion. i usually dont use saps, they are actually my least favorite, cause i never use em. i use titans on large maps, and khraleans on small ones. and saps... not so much. XD

but i will try and use them more.
New Feature Request » Hero unit? » Go to message
haha thanks, and he does doesn't he? haha
i disagree. have you seen the best unit of all time thread? well, the heli was voted number one. it pwns. its attack is insane and its ability to move away is a GREAT help. and i forget who said it earlier, but i agree, if you kill someone on their base you can move onto it after, preventing em from making units. although, the maurader (forgive the bad spelling...) can do this too.

anyways i think the heli is TOO strong, every time i see one on the battlefield i freak out and hope he goes for my teammate. XD (yes i always play team matches. lol)
  Nixflix wrote: Ohhhhh I wouldn't say easily
The mighttt be able to
I haven't had that kind of battle in a while
Care to test this, murlock?
Pinzer might win if the plasma was dumb enough to keep on attacking and the pinzer just kept on healing

haha well thats true, but i have owned a plasma tank with a pinzer before, but i guess he was dumb like you said haha and i might have had an infector with me...
General Discussion » Favorite race? » Go to message
haha sorry about that i had a feeling khraleans would win. well, it is so far... XD
General Discussion » Favorite race? » Go to message
i have not seen this poll yet, so ill post it

vote your favorite race, (the one you use most)

i know some of you like to use races for certain maps, but what your favorite over all?

mine is Kraleans.
i voted for helos, because they ARE the best.

but my second would have to be the pinzer, because i agree with the argument over pinzer being better.

i mean hello... pinzers already heal for 2, so just that alone makes em better, they could take out a plasma tank easy.
General Discussion » Create you're ultimate army (Just for fun) » Go to message
Underlings
speeder
infector
pinzer
walker
eclipse.

h aha this would be great
General Discussion » Attack and Defend calculatoins » Go to message
haha true...
General Discussion » Improve the local mutiplayer » Go to message
  Nixflix wrote: Ohh
And your the only one with a device for uniwar?

You really could use local mult.

lol ikr?
New Feature Request » Hero unit? » Go to message
maybe for each race there could be a unit that is earned by getting kills or capturing bases, and can only be used once per battle maybe...
Forum Index Profile for MuRLoCk »» Messages posted by MuRLoCk