[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: under
Forum Index Profile for under »» Messages posted by under
Technical Support Questions » 1.03 was working... » Go to message
I have a 3G iPhone and I installed the new update on Friday, played all weekend no problems and now the game doesn't launch at all. It goes right to a black screen on launch.

Has anyone experienced this?
General Discussion » Where is the new update? » Go to message
It seems to have taken forever... can anyone let us know what's going on. For the simple fact of playing my own music... comon guys - that should have been a 1.0 feature. Very frustrating.
Bug Reports » (bug) Ghost Game! » Go to message
I think everyone has this problem now. Server update maybe? All my games now crash - end turn or next game buttons both crash it. Comon Apple release the update so we can get all the fixes; 3 min game, screen rotation bug fix; chat fix... 15 days and counting!
Bug Reports » "Error Connecting to Server", then crashes » Go to message
I'm having the same problem as this guy... take a turn, end turn, error connecting to server message then crash. Good thing I only have 5 games on the go but still pretty frustrating.

This started for me last night.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.3 iPhone » Go to message
Sent June 5th to Apple...

Holy crap they are taking their sweet time getting this one out. I thought the wait time was more like 4-5 days (not 15+). Anxiously awaiting the new update.
Forum Index Profile for under »» Messages posted by under