[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: properso
Forum Index Profile for properso »» Messages posted by properso
Technical Support Questions » 1.9.46 crashes on IOS - Fix 1.9.49 is released » Go to message
Perfect now, thanks
Technical Support Questions » 1.9.46 crashes on IOS - Fix 1.9.49 is released » Go to message
Crash immediately for me on iOS 10
General Discussion » Uniwar 2 ? » Go to message
This version of Uniwar is a little older, my opinion is the game is at his end, il will be nice to have a new Uniwar 2, with new options, get more powers, new units, etc... A lot of people I know, stopped to play, it's because the game have no change since many years...

What's New in the Latest Updates » HD version 1.5 with map editor released » Go to message
there is a problem with the colors of the new Uniwar HD, there is no many difference between players, the HD is more difficult to reconisyze the players, can you do something ? (for example , red and orange are quasi similar...)
Frequently Asked Questions » Uniwar and iPhone IOS 4 ? » Go to message
Hi,

Sorry for my english, I have a question :

I have the new iPhone 4 with Retina Display, but the game is pixelised, more than my last iphone... Are you going to doing an update with Retina Display for iPhone 4 ?

Thanks
Forum Index Profile for properso »» Messages posted by properso