[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Dayne
Forum Index Profile for Dayne »» Messages posted by Dayne
Khraleans » Khraleans. Youre favorite khralena unit and why » Go to message
  Nixflix wrote: I don't believe that post contained anything about your favorite khralean unit and or why it's your favorite.

Oh ur right sry
I'm gonna go with the underling: cheap, fast, and the ability to bury.
Khraleans » Khraleans. Youre favorite khralena unit and why » Go to message
  charnal wrote: ^^^

The wyrm is the best artillery unit in the game. The underling is the best basic unit, even though it cannot attack air units. It's spy technique and resurface bonus makes it the best.

I agree with nfong on this. Walkers r way better. They may be pricey but one hit can be devastating to an enemy unit.
Also I'd pick teleporting over burying any day.
Titans » Do Bots Ever Teleport? » Go to message
  B-wing wrote: "Seattle? Playing UniWar?"

Why should it seem odd to be playing from Seattle?

I wish more players whould show their city, or state, or country. Part of the fun is that you could be playing someone from almost anywhere. I like knowing my opponent is in Tokyo, or Bagdad, etc.

I agree since I put my location everyone knows that I'm in Vegas the city of gambling lol
Titans » Teleport » Go to message
In a team game where everyone is dead except for me and one enemy and we both have tons of bases/credits I will often mass up 10-20 mechas and just completely gridlock an enemy in the area surrounding their base. I keep bulding mechas afterwards and every time one is killed I port in another so he/she can't build up a defensive. Then I hit the base with walkers and capture it
Titans » Favorite Titan Unit? » Go to message
  nfong wrote: oops sorry bout that ^^^
and I can't edit it because I can't see the edit button...

Lol
Titans » Favorite Titan Unit? » Go to message
I can't pick they're all so epic!
Titans » Why I like the Titans. » Go to message
You know y I like titans... because they're f***ing awesome!!!
Forum Index Profile for Dayne »» Messages posted by Dayne