[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Pie2.1
Forum Index Profile for Pie2.1 »» Messages posted by Pie2.1
Sapiens » Should the Battery be changed? » Go to message
So it can have a "full" range of 5, so if the battery can only move 1 tile and attack, then it has a "full" range of 5, like the other artillery units.
Sapiens » Should helicopters be buffed vs Titans? » Go to message
Should helicopters recieve extra ground heavy attack damage, so they will be stronger vs Plasma tanks and Eclipses.
Sapiens » Should the Battery be changed? » Go to message
Should the Battery be more expensive? But be alot more efficiant? Or is it fine the way it is?
General Discussion » Helicopters nerfed alittle too much? » Go to message
helicopters werent even made to take on the titans but that doesnt stop the fact that they just take alittle too much damage from units. When transfering from a garuda to a helicopter the unit gains the ablility to move after it attacks, armor, and loses half its repair rate (which is actually really balanced). However the helicopter takes to much damage from units like marines, marauders, and garudas(Especially marines and garudas)I just think they should be worth their actual price and be given their 11 defense back.
Sapiens » Helicopters nerfed alittle too much? » Go to message
well it also only takes 3 marines to kill a helicopter (or damage it to the point of immediate repair) even though it can move after attack, in the the true battle frield its practically only used as a mop, just clearing out those weakened units, becuase it takes damage alittle too easily. sure it can move after it attacks, but that doesnt stop it from taking a beating while defending itself.
It was a test nfong, I was testing that the helicopters are too weak (which they are, 2 helos lost against 3 garudas, again its 1000 to 1050cc. I even redid this test multiple times (not rigging either side) and every time garudas won with 2 units remaining. I even decided to test 5 helicopters against 7 garudas (2500cc to 2400). Garuda win yet again with 2-4 units remaining. Gangup bonus helps but it doesnt win everything.
Well I know plasma tanks were built for defense, and im not saying that the helicopter should be stronger than the plasma tank, that would be way to over powered. But helicopters should atleast have alittle of a defense boost to actually be worth its cost. I dont think the armor nerf for the helicopter was right.....
Against titans however the plasma tank is also well known for only having 6 aerial damage, and yet the helicopter usually takes more damage. Also I just tested this, a helicopter cannot kill a 6 garuda in just one hit, the garuda lost 4 hp, and the helo lost 2 (which is normal beacause the helicopter had 10 hp and the garuda started out with 6). I also tested 3 garudas vs 2 helicopters, thats 1050cc to 1000cc.
1st move saps: Helicopters went first and ganged up on the first garuda (killing it of course)
1st move khral: Garudas each attacked and killed 1 helicopter (the helo had 6 hp remainin) the first garuda intook only 2 damage. the second one took none
2nd move saps:Helo attacked garuda with only 8 hp left (helo had 10) The garuda lost 5 and the helo lost 3
2nd move khral:They both attacked the last helicopter, ending the skirmish with 3hp and 7hp. Thats a big number difference for just 50cc
Yes I did test this, and helicopters went first.
Im just saying that helicopters should be bumped up a defensive point or two. It can only take 1 garuda to deal half of a helicopter's health. Also if you take 3 garudas and 2 helicopters 1050cc vs 1000cc you will see that the 3 garudas will with 2 garudas remaining. A pretty big difference for 50cc
guradas and swarmers can also destroy helicopters and marines if used right. again though, in a usual battle the marines are forced to damage the garuda (or swarmer) while the helicopter has to come in and "sweep" up weakened units. Plus it can also take only 3-4 marines to kill a helicopter (and this was on normal plain too). Its just that the helicopter does not live up to its full cost of 500cc
of course 2 helicopters are going to kill a garuda! thats 1000cc vs 350cc. Thing is though, every sapien player knows that they REQUIRE another unit to damage the garuda so their helicopter does take 5 damage. Its just not fair that a 350cc unit can seriously damage a 500cc unit. And yes I know that the helicopter can move after it attacks, but it doesnt make up for its equal stats to the garuda (im not saying this post is always helo vs garuda im just using this unit as an example.
The subject says it all, ive noticed that helicopters take quite a beating from garudas. 500cc to 350cc and garuads usually take more damage than the helicopter. If you use marines to help thats 600cc-900cc (depending on how many marines there are of course) just to take down a 350cc unit. Helicopters (in my opinion) should atleast be worth 500cc and have a slight boost in either repair, attack, or defense. Reply if you agree or disagree with me.
General Discussion » Attack and Defend calculatoins » Go to message
yea.... how do they do calculations?
Yea, I kinda do think helos should have 2 repair, but nothing else changed. Over the last nerfs the helicopter has lost much of its stats (armor, repair, and attack). I kinda think that helos should atleast be given 2 repair or boosted up defensive or offensivly.
Forum Index Profile for Pie2.1 »» Messages posted by Pie2.1