[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cochise
Forum Index Profile for cochise »» Messages posted by cochise
General Discussion » Players with no honor » Go to message
I think someone owes an apology, a walker can sometimes only do 1 damage to a tank!
General Discussion » What the fuck? » Go to message
Revofpodus,

It’s a simple rule, if you play against an opponent more than once, then you win less points each game in custom.

Its now irrelevant of the ranking differences. If you play a new opponent with the same ranking differences you get more points for your win, than a player you have already beat.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.2.1 for Android and iPhone (waiting AppStore approval) » Go to message
  lion3 wrote: Another nice feature would be this: I choose my race when I set up a game, but the other player does not see my choice until he also chooses a race. Again, maybe 2 hours of work.

Sounds like a great idea
Bug Reports » Unrated random game? » Go to message
Well, I have just been put in a random rated game with a 1533 player, I am 2490... his blue Khrals and I am red Titans on jungle...

I can lose up to 38 pts, yet win zero!!!

General Discussion » List of Playable Maps » Go to message
  Solitary wrote: Jungle is unbalanced in lots of ways though, even down to being host favoured when playing same race matchups.

Disagree on that statement.... invite me if you want, and I attempt to show you... Agree Titans no good, although in my opinion both host and joiner have same chance, all depends on your strategy, and counter strategies.
Forum Index Profile for cochise »» Messages posted by cochise