[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: brainiac
Forum Index Profile for brainiac »» Messages posted by brainiac
New Feature Request » create game and have spots open to all friends » Go to message
there is a lot of complaining around here about people getting into games with unknowns who drop out and screw their teammates over. this could be solved if we were allowed to make spots open to any of our friends - not open to everyone and not a specific friend.

another scenario, i want to play a game with someone i have played before and i friended because i considered them a worthy opponent, but i don't have anyone in specific in mind. solution: i create a game and set the player 2 spot open to a friend (any friend)
New Feature Request » more units » Go to message
more naval units would be nice but most (over 80% probably) maps do not have naval bases so it isn't such a pressing issue.

a map with only naval units is impossible because you need land bases to get credits and you would be unable to capture your opponents bases without infantry.
Frequently Asked Questions » inviting and selecting a friend » Go to message
is there any difference, when setting up a game, between selecting a specific friend and typing that friends name in an invite?
Titans » How do I see burried underlings? » Go to message
with the new update there is a small number at the bottom of your unit which tells you how many underground units are adjacent. (if there aren't any you don't see a zero)
Bug Reports » 1.0.3 » Go to message
mine still crashes (black screen) sometimes. i had to re-install the app which made it lose all my campaign progress. i had gotten to the sand castle as titans mission (14 maybe) and i don't want to play through the first 13 or so missions on hard again.

edit: deleting th app and re-installing it also causes all the game chat to be wiped blank. i need to say something in order to what has been said previously. the refresh button in the chat should come back.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.3 iPhone » Go to message
i like the fix to montevido but i didn't notice any other changes. the new map looks interesting but i was disappointed that no maps were added to solo play. please add more of the online maps to practice on in the next update.
Guides & Tips » How to beat Mission 7 » Go to message
playing this mission on hard wasn't too different. one helicopter to fill the gap then spam marines into the mountains, only attacking aerial units. rotate some damaged marines to the medic base but just keep them coming. i didn't use any engineers.
Bug Reports » updated uniwar won't open on ipod touch OS 3.0 » Go to message
glad i could help so many people
Bug Reports » updated uniwar won't open on ipod touch OS 3.0 » Go to message
i downloaded the new update and now when i try to open uniwar all i get is a black screen. i tried restarting my ipod but that didn't help.

edit: problem solved - ii deleted the app and then downloaded it again from the app store.
General Discussion » Where is the new update? » Go to message
its up!! but its not working
it works now.

i'm doing campaign on hard now
New Feature Request » Walker Unit: Range Toooo Long. » Go to message
the walker costs 200 more credits than a battery and therefore should be better. even the wyrm is better than the batery (IMO). even though they cost the same, a wyrm can move and attack in the same turn and it can also counter adjacent units.
New Feature Request » View the map/game/messages before responding to a peace offr » Go to message
i agree completely. i've even accepted peace by accident once when i didn't notice the offer peace thing came up.
Frequently Asked Questions » submitting screen shots » Go to message
after taking the screenshot on your ipod you can also email the picture to yourself and then copy the picture from the email and paste the url in an image tag in a post.
New Feature Request » Give Plasma Tanks +2 regeneration, and maybe eclipses too » Go to message
its true that a single plasma tank vs 1 sapien tank may not be able to kill it because sapiens repair 2 but the fact is, few units can even damage plasma tanks. multiple plasma tanks backed up by assimilators are very good walls.
General Discussion » Offering Peace? » Go to message
how many people need to accept it in a team match?
Forum Index Profile for brainiac »» Messages posted by brainiac