[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cheese
Forum Index Profile for cheese »» Messages posted by cheese
General Discussion » Team Duaneski support group (AKA Anti Angkor Area) » Go to message

Dear cheese ... there are reports that you are engaging in traitorous acts over at team Angkor. I hope that these stories are not true, I would hate to have a scab on our hands

Oops...did I do that? Was that wrong?
General Discussion » Team Angkor support group (AKA Anti Duaneski Area) » Go to message
New name for Duaneski = Angkor'sBeotch
General Discussion » Team Duaneski support group (AKA Anti Angkor Area) » Go to message
The Barbie girl song is it! That's a done deal. Now for the rename?

TheCrossDresser
TaintLicker (might get banned for that)
BasementSlut
DuaneskisBitch

New Feature Request » Use multiple tile sets on the same map? (Master set) » Go to message
That idea is awesome sauce.
General Discussion » Uniwar World Record Game: Infinitecoin Civil War » Go to message
Holy cow!
Bug Reports » Main chat button causes app to crash » Go to message
So...if a new player downloads Uniwar and starts playing, if they click on the basement does their app explode like ours? Then they delete Uniwar and go back to playing Angry Birds?
It's the new "insta close" feature.
I'm o 1.9.52 iOS. And the app still crashes when I hit the chat button. How's anyone going to read my witty banter??
Technical Support Questions » 1.9.46 crashes on IOS - Fix 1.9.49 is released » Go to message
Ok .49 is there now...fix worked!! Woo hoooo!!!
Technical Support Questions » 1.9.46 crashes on IOS - Fix 1.9.49 is released » Go to message
The new update is showing .46 not .49
Is anyone asking people not to skip us? Like in chat or PM to all?
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.46 available on all AppStores » Go to message
Is there a way to prevent other users from skipping us iOS losers?

Maybe at least a message asking players to be nice on skipping until iOS users can get back into the game?
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.46 available on all AppStores » Go to message
I'm on iOS 10.01 and the last update worked fine for me. The crash happens before the game even opens
I'm also crashing upon launching app
General Discussion » Battle of Minas Tirith » Go to message
I don't think we can talk about what kind of ring that is in such a public forum...my precious...
Forum Index Profile for cheese »» Messages posted by cheese