[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: nfong
Forum Index Profile for nfong »» Messages posted by nfong
General Discussion » Titan Buff Officially released! DISCUSS » Go to message
Speeders are slightly OP in tvt.
Tvk is almost balanced.
Tvs is extremely broken now.
Tournaments » drdrew tourney. » Go to message
I won :p

Can we start a new tournament?
Yeah rainbow is correct :p
Go ahead and shoot me an invite, ethan
I won my second match, just waiting for the results of the other match.
General Discussion » Unfair players » Go to message
I've always accepted peace in an unfair game when someone offered it to me.

Also, I've never played blight before, so I'm curious to know why he's accusing me.
*shrugs*
General Discussion » Players with no honor » Go to message
  blight111 wrote:
I want to reply, but there is just zero substance in everything you wrote. Just non-sense. Comparing an unfair matchup in this game to a player losing a queen in chess and asking for peace is just idiotic - do I really need to explain to you that chess is 99.9% fair? I wont respond to the rest of your nonsense. I ask for peace in extreme cases and you turn that into asking for peace in every other game.... and yes, every single one of my wins was fair.

Also, I don't think I ever got you in a random match (despite having played 100 or so random matches) so I guess you are also great at talking, but don't actually play random matches much at all - more hypothetical BS. Since you don't mind taking a few losses, lets play 10 games of ForestWalk. I'll be saps, you be khrals. Just send me 10 invites. Its not a fair match, but chess is also not fair according to you...

Sure, I'll accept those 10 games if you accept 10 games on dead monk, titans vs saps. I'll be titans.
I don't mind taking 10 losses in exchange for 10 wins. Of course, I know you mind, so I won't be surprised at all if you turn my offer down.

I'm not saying chess isn't fair; you do not get my point at all.

Also I would like to add if you want to accuse a player of this so-called "dishonor" of rejecting peace, then you might at least provide some proof.
And I find it barely believable that all your wins were "fair". It's highly doubtful that out of those 100+ wins, there were no unfair matchups. I admit that out of my wins, many of them were not fair. It's obvious. No player in this whole game has played mirror matches their whole career.

blight111 wrote: I ask for peace in extreme cases and you turn that into asking for peace in every other game....

Can you give me an example of this so called "extreme case"? Please elaborate.

blight111 wrote:Also, I don't think I ever got you in a random match (despite having played 100 or so random matches) so I guess you are also great at talking, but don't actually play random matches much at all - more hypothetical BS.

I'll admit that I do not play random games that often due to school, so I turn my random game button off. However, I do play them every few weeks, and when I get randomized into matchups like tvk on jungle, I take my loss. It's part of the game.

General Discussion » Using Player Maps? » Go to message
A map editor hasn't been released yet. Hopefully it will be in a future update.

Edit: Oh, you're probably referring to those old maps in the forum. They can't be downloaded into the game either
  blight111 wrote: Sorry for getting angry, its obviously just a game and not that important.
The problem is that I am being forced to stop playing.
For the record, you morons are not even in my league in terms of skill.

You still seem angry. Need a chill pill?

blight111 wrote:My only recourse is to try and shame some of these guys into acting honorably and not insisting on playing grossly unfair match-ups. And then I get these 2 morons above with their idiotic comments - it was just too much.

Hey, I guess you like to use the word "moron" a lot. Also, the fact is, you seem quite dishonorable being unable to take a few losses every now and then. Grow up and learn to play with real honor and actually PLAY the game. I know, it sounds ridiculous to stop asking for peace every other game. But believe me, it's been done before.
I'm curious to know if all of your 110 wins were in fair matchups. Or were you "dishonorable" and took a few free wins every now and then?

Also, can you please name a few "fair" matchups that are not mirror matches? I can only think of one or two in my head, maybe you can enlighten me.

blight111 wrote: Anyways, I am done playing random games and probably done with Uniwar. Just cannot get a fair game going and keep getting stuck in grossly unfair matches against low rated players with no honor or skill.

Bye

Also, listen to ignotus and try out chess.
You can go cry on their forums about dishonorable players that won't accept a draw from you just because you lost your queen.

I won my match.
So is round 2 starting now? :p
  blight111 wrote:
What is your rating? I could not find you on the ladder. Not surprising that a low rated player wants to play unfair matches against high rated players.

blight111 wrote:
I play lots of random games and have never been assigned to you, so I guess you don't actually play many at all. So your comment is just hypothetical BS then?

Can't believe people like you care so much about rating...
This is a mobile game. A game that has less than a thousand active players.
L2P and stop QQ'ing about losing points.
Bug Reports » Bots appear to be frozen. » Go to message
Then go play some real people.

You're not going to learn anything new from playing bots.
Sure I'll join.
General Discussion » Limit minimal opponent’s score in random game. » Go to message
I like that idea
It would also be nice if we could "veto" 3-5 maps. This way I wouldn't be randomized into maps like Jungle :c
General Discussion » Uniwar taken down from app store? » Go to message
Wow.
I think the devs deserve better than this.
They worked really hard on this game, and pretty much succeeded in creating a great strategy game.

If they make the map editor as an in-app purchase, I would definitely purchase it, just sayin'.
I've played this game for over an year, and it's been an amazing experience.

Hope the devs can make it through these hard times.
General Discussion » Password Problems » Go to message
You can request your password to be sent to your email by going to the "login" screen in the app.
Then after receiving your pass you can edit your account info.
Forum Index Profile for nfong »» Messages posted by nfong