[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: earth
Forum Index Profile for earth »» Messages posted by earth
General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes » Go to message
Hi Xavi,

Great to see some movement in attributes to some of the units.

Overall I look forward to trying these on the field of battle to truly test, it will certainly make some of the dynamics more interesting in terms of spicing up certain scenarios.

As you probably know generally it is fair to say Saps are the strongest race due to their versatility. Therefore whilst in the main they seem to gets lots of uplifts, I would advise:

1. Do not implement battery moving after attack from 4 to 7, this would be an extremely powerful unit, baring in mind other changes; if you really want to increase I would not recommend going higher than 5.

Wyrm as many know is a great troop to have in your army, it already devastates sap helicopters therefore I recommend

2. Leave Wyrm as is, it is already a devastating unit against air for its price, wider changers to Khrals will help to mix up some of the KvK scenarios

Finally bit of feedback is around timing of introducing

3. If possible can you implement changes so start for new rounds of existing tourneys, understand this may require delaying starts dates of next rounds of tourneys, however will hopefully avoid complaints if implemented halfway though an existing tournament.

Hopefully you will take this feedback on board, I know it will be hard to get a consensus, hence all other changes I think time will tell.

Thank you for giving us all the opportunity to feedback on this and listening.

Cheers

Earth
Tournaments » Uniwar HD Tourney » Go to message
To me it looks like Elroy planned his win over last 5 days... whilst cunning I agree, he outsmarted you it would seem, and therefore deserves the win as he clearly built up to this outcome with the end of battle time insight.

In sport if a players goes ahead in a game, then it makes sense to hold on to your lead until final whistle blows, or game limits concludes; this is what Elroy has done, and whilst very frustrating I have been outsmarted too previously, and I graciously acknowledge that.

For Semi Finals and Final it makes sense to play games to conclusion; however if majority of games concluded in round then unfair to Elroy too one could argue if time limit is extended; I watched replay and can see he sacrificed lots of troops to hold on.

I would recommend also in future that rounds at outset are extended to an additional day or two... rather than changing half way through a battle (which is not very professional). Also auto skip function for tourney games might be an idea too , therefore avoiding complaints.

Reality is you lost with the rules, learn from it and move on would be my advice.

I am sure Tourney owners will take on board your feedback, although needs to be countered with other views too.

Cheers

Earth

Bug Reports » Beta testers - Bug report - Road to release 1.7.0 » Go to message
  WolfCat wrote:Not a bug but a suggestion. The damage indication in figures is not as nice and representative as it was in dots in my opinion

I prefer it Wolf cat, as allows you to understand when you get your max damage in a given turn quickly, although that's my opinion

Robin
R1.6.59

Hi Xavi

I have noticed that the 'main lobby' and undo 'button' bother lower down buttons are not always working... This seems to be sporadic and a reboot seems to resolve.

Cheers

Robin
R1.6.59

hi Xavi, skip option still not showing on games with 00:00 time for opponent to move.

Cheers

Robin

Xavi I have noticed when option to skip opponent who's Time has 00:00 the menu in majority of instances only shows:
offer peace; surrender; settings; or main lobby.

Cheers
Robin

Assume this is a bug.

Buried bug indicator only visable after given unit has moved, rather than at the beginning of the turn.

Earth
Bug

Underlings can move the whole length of a map, to recreate error you move underling, select another troop hit X on bottom right and you can continue to move underling. I have also been able to do this with the troop above the underling.

I would suggest this is a critical bug as impacts the outcomes of games if used during a match.

Cheers

EARTH
New Feature Request » Dan1 tournament ideas » Go to message
Xavi, Sims would be also a good idea to show the full period of tournament (end date too) when signing up.

This would help to ensure when players join tournaments, they understand if it is likely to clash with things such as vacations/holidays, where internet access is not always guaranteed.
New Feature Request » Dan1 tournament ideas » Go to message
Good ideas Dan.

I benefited from skipping my opponent in rd 2.
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 1 tour » Go to message
  vera_xx_ wrote: Hi,

Thank you very much. I will let Draka know this in the game chat and I will more often check this forum to check everything.

Thanks again, we'll see how this works out.

I hope both you guys get put back into rd 1, as obviously we cross swords a lot in random battles, and know you are both good and regular active players !

aka Boring
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 1 tour » Go to message

Earth (Khraleans) - Celeber (Khraleans)
Celeber (Khraleans) - Earth (Khraleans)

Celeber (Khraleans) - Earth (Titans)
Earth (Khraleans) - Celeber (Titans)

Good luck all!
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
Username: Earth
User score: 2500-2650
Experience: Veteran

Please sign me up for Tournament... other usernames I have include:
Gracier
Cochise
Ro bing
Boring

Regards

Robin
Tournaments » dan1 tourney 5 » Go to message
Dan,

SuperCC and me agreed a draw at round 20. In both games red titans would beat blue saps.

Congrats to Johnalei for winning our Group, well deserved!

Cheers

Earth
Tournaments » dan1 tourney 5 » Go to message
Zullosutra blue saps v Earth red Khrals - Earth won round 19
Earth blue saps v Zullosutra Khrals - Earth won round 15

Cheers

Earth
Forum Index Profile for earth »» Messages posted by earth