[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Star Driven
Forum Index Profile for Star Driven »» Messages posted by Star Driven
New Feature Request » Change the play order for full planet. » Go to message
  magic molly wrote: yeah, basically all that. Make turns (counter)clockwise, and give the first player only one (or no) inf on one side to let the last player still get a base.

However, it could also be cool to make the four last players start with a speeder/marauder/swarmer so that they have a chance to kill one of the capturing units. (it might be better for khrals to get an extra underling on each side though, as the swarmer is only good in, well, swarms) Or, make it so that no one starts with inf outside of the centre. Just something to make the bases not guaranteed.

I wouldnt try to over-complicate it, having starting speeders/maruders/swarmers would only cause more dispute than it would fix. I think the clockwise idea with the first player only getting a single infantry on the sie closest to the last player is a good idea.
New Feature Request » Solution to player leaving games during a match » Go to message
For Free for All games that would be tremendous, but for team games i would rather see control be transferred to the teammate left hanging.
User Generated Maps » Rocky Waters [2 Players] » Go to message
I didn't take a screenshot of the entities, so I'll just explain. Each player starts with their two back bases, and the one middle base. They also start with one unit placed behind the base toward the middle, so that there is the option to either take the land base or the harbor. Any suggestions/comments anyone?

Technical Support Questions » Error your session has expired » Go to message
Are you the only one who knows your password? This message (your session has expired) occurs whenever someone else logs into an account that is already online. When logging back in, you would be doing the same to them. This has also happened to me, however, when the server is updating. I was opening a game, then my session was expired. When I logged myself back on, i saw that there was an update. Make sure next time you are on that you change your password! =)
User Generated Maps » Bullrun [2 Players] » Go to message
I need help naming maps!!! I'm terribad at it!!!

This map has a naval version and a non-naval version, tell me which you would prefer, or just any random tweaks i should make to the map! =)

Non-Naval

Naval

P.S. I was not the one who came up with the ideas for this map, all I did was use the editor to take it from my friend's mind to the UniWar site. His username is "Spartan117"
User Generated Maps » Outposts [4 Players] » Go to message
Oops, forgot the image

User Generated Maps » Outposts [4 Players] » Go to message
My favorite one yet, also my first 4 Player map. Any suggestions? Bases with green dots are starting bases, and any other dots are starting units.
User Generated Maps » Swampy Shores » Go to message
My first (serious) 2 Player map =)

Each player would start with the two corner bases and their harbor, and start with a unit at the third green dot.
User Generated Maps » Shuriken [6 Player Map] » Go to message
Personally, I really dislike games that tend to have main focus on naval warfare. I'd love to see the version without harbors in the game, it could be a fun alternative to Star Lake =)
User Generated Maps » Please Help =/ » Go to message
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it =)
Frequently Asked Questions » When is a game rated and when is it unrated? » Go to message
You lose/gain an amount of points based on how your score compares to your opponent's. If your opponent has a higher score than you, you lose less points. If you are the one with a higher score, however, then you lose more points. Same works for gaining points, since your opponent will always fluctuate the same amount of points as you at the end of your game.
Frequently Asked Questions » Strange number under a unit » Go to message
To be incredibly precise, it is the number of buried underlings adjacent to that unit. Underlings that are direcly underneath the unit are not counted.
Frequently Asked Questions » inviting and selecting a friend » Go to message
No siree =)

It's still inviting the same username to the same game
User Generated Maps » Please Help =/ » Go to message
I have the editor, along with a few maps that i would really love to post.

The problem is, I've no idea how >.<

I'm clueless on how to turn the maps i have made into a picture file, nevermind getting it into a post!

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated. =)
Frequently Asked Questions » Can I change my username? » Go to message
From what i know, there isn't a way to delete accounts. However, you can always register a new one. In fact, you don't even need a valid e-mail address, anything with "@" and ".com" in it would work. For example: im_gr8@email.com

While you wouldn't recieve e-mail notifications, it allows you to create an all-new account.
Forum Index Profile for Star Driven »» Messages posted by Star Driven