[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: miamimoose
Forum Index Profile for miamimoose »» Messages posted by miamimoose
General Discussion » Great disrespect calls for even greater tolerance. » Go to message
By the way I lost my uncle in the 2nd tower and wouldn't give a 2nd thought to that name unless negativity from that player came with it...I'm neither a moose or from Miami but everyone assumes I'm one or both
General Discussion » Great disrespect calls for even greater tolerance. » Go to message
Hitler namesake shouldn't be banned or removed unless he or she is portraying this image in global chat or in game chat...It's a name guys if I changed mine to "Twin Towers Down" And you didn't know me as a player would you all just assume I was glorifying that fact? Keeping this convo going is the only thing keeping the light on...Turn it off and move on
General Discussion » Create Missions and Tell a Story » Go to message
Eikon, great idea especially with new campaign features...I'm down and will try out a few ideas myself Thanks for the motivation of seeing an alike mind on the subject
General Discussion » Create Missions and Tell a Story » Go to message
Check my maps for short story ideas minus my "pick conquer vote moose" what I've typed is maxed out in room but allows enough space as you'll see to get a plot across Have fun with it. Adds a whole new dimension to the battle
General Discussion » How old are you » Go to message
This is profiling and I'm telling Talone
General Discussion » Whould you skip or not in this instance? » Go to message
I HATE BEING SKIPPED! Sincerely, flat rocks
UniBud
I wouldn't dare challenge you on such a subject I'd be Myyrth to your golden frankincense, a camel toe to your North star...I respect your views and I hope you know I mean no disregard with mine...If he acts like hitler he dies like hitler I'm with you
Would we ask the same of a new member to our congregation or community judging solely off his or her namesake? Judge not I believe is a saying somewhere...I understand said person chose their "Hi my name is" badge So instead of eating the apple alongside him we KRANE kick that sweet delicious out their mit and show them the other side of the garden where peaches and relationship rainbows sprout...UniWar is a vast cultural club of pen 15 personalities so why cant a Sadam or an Adolf "dictate" their own path to and within our gaming neighborhood. Let actions compel you not factions
Tournaments » Imminent invasion - championship tournament! » Go to message
Regular tournaments are a great evolution...thanks Xavi and all involved
Tournaments » Frozen planet - first tourney in round robin format » Go to message
I'm down as long as Su47 is placed far far away from my bracket 3)™
What's New in the Latest Updates » screenshot from 1.6.28 » Go to message
Beautiful...slowly show me more
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform » Go to message
It's a done deal...I'm here either way best mobile game ever!!!

Wait!!! I just checked your rank I'm out
Funny Fay I've played random games with random race and map for the past 3 years and have never on any level of my rank been paired against you...I'm a 100% sure you can invite myself or any of the owners of the comments above and we would happily except your points being hacks you called us out to be. Anytime fay
Forum Index Profile for miamimoose »» Messages posted by miamimoose