[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Uniwarpoland
Forum Index Profile for Uniwarpoland »» Messages posted by Uniwarpoland
General Discussion » Next Balance Update Discussion April 2016 » Go to message
OGKush
Swarmer is very good unit. Watch how to use it better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnEw9xLAg1E

Garuda is good against Helicopoter (especially with swarmer support) but he is bad against marines, so we can't lower it's GL attack. Also we can't lower it's mobility.

You are saying that wyrm has lowest range but you are wrong. Wyrm can move before attack so it has range attack from -1 (minus 1 when you move it back 2 hexes)) to 5 (when you move 2 hexes forward)! Wyrm is the easiest long-ranged unit to get +3 gangup bonus.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.29 Submitted to all AppStores » Go to message
Nice changes
Xavi can you also write how to post Links in chat? Is it possible to create link in Bio in your profile?

"Revenge button allowing loser to start a mirror game that can't be refused"
I am a little concerned about this. I think players may complain that games are started when they don't want it.
I have also few Q:
1) How it would work when game will end with peace? After peace player still can start Revenge?
2) When second game forced by Revenge will end can it be again Revenged to start 3rd game - it would create situation with endless revenge games?
3) What if I will surrender Revenege game on 1st round? Now surrender on 1st round gives the winner 0 points.
General Discussion » Army of defeated teammate - Update » Go to message
Base is considered as capture after your capturing unit disappears and base is yours.
So when you move your unit to capture and end turn, your opponents have one turn to prevent capture.
After capture if one player has bo bases he is defeated.
General Discussion » Army of defeated teammate - Update » Go to message
Hi! If all bases of one player will be captured he is defeated even if he has still some units on board.
General Discussion » Since there are now ads in offline play, at least give.. » Go to message
You can buy more game slots to avoid ads.
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Youtube tags don't work on forum » Go to message
Nice video
New Feature Request » Holiday mode » Go to message
It's impossible to stop tournament game as it would take ages to finish it.
For casual or random games do as Dragon said.
New Feature Request » Holiday mode » Go to message
When I am going on holiday or I know that I will have busy time I am shorting and finishing my games.
New Feature Request » Not to create random games automatically for inactive player » Go to message
  TheDragon wrote:
  xavi wrote:The time range defining an inactive player for random games was 3 days. It should have always been 1 day. This has been changed. The server update will be deployed tomorrow. Thank you for the great suggestion.

So you are saying the few days a month were I ether have very long work days or a convention show that may eat a vast percentage of my daily shows I'll be knocked to inactive if I can't check in inside 24 hours?

How problematic will it be for my team mates if this happens? Will logging back in auto activate me?

It only activates you to random games created automatically.
It would prevent paring inactive players to play with active ones.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Maintenance scheduled on August 5th » Go to message
I think that all games will be extended by 6 hours in that day.
New Feature Request » Let's talk Infector » Go to message
Did you watched my tutorial about Infector?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzd7sEC7Zg
New Feature Request » Adding some Statistics to the profile! » Go to message
I like this idea. I am also a big fun of statistics in profile

You can bring your idea to community sheet, feature request:
http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2544.page#18473
Bug Reports » Cannot create custom game after new android update » Go to message
  zm0 wrote:hmmm, i could try capturing a video? any ideas for software to do it? The creating custom game issue persists, i cannot create them. It just says "Unfortunately, Uniwar has stopped". The other issues just resolved with a restart of the device. Sorry i don't know which version I have before, it happened when i upgraded to your most recent version...
Z

try unlimitted screen recorder.
Tournaments » Championship tournaments » Go to message
  ElPresidente wrote:And now I see my id in the list but it says promoted to round 2. What does that mean

It means that you will play in round 2.
Frequently Asked Questions » UniWar Assets: Image, Icons, Units, Terrains, Tiles, ... » Go to message
New images of units with better resolution 160x160
http://www.uniwar.com/assets/game/index.html

Enjoy!
Forum Index Profile for Uniwarpoland »» Messages posted by Uniwarpoland