[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Luminance
Forum Index Profile for Luminance »» Messages posted by Luminance
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
Luminance
Joined 38 months ago
However only actually played for about 12 months in total
Rank 735
Score 2057
UK
Guides & Tips » Cheat or Hack maybe? » Go to message
yeah I thought it was possible to do up to 4 damage but I thought the minimum was 2 and that very seldom happens to me especially as it predicts 3 so it was quite a shock when I saw it do only 1 whilst receiving the max.

Will keep that in mind for later games, thanks for heads up.
Guides & Tips » Cheat or Hack maybe? » Go to message
I was just playing on one of the new maps 'The Morning After Pad' where I attacked a Plasma Tank with my Pinzer and it dealt 1 damage whist receiving 4 damage both were at a full 10HP and this was done with the Tank on a Heal Pad and my Pinzer on normal Ground so there should be no terrain bonuses but it looks like it got a huge def bonus which shouldn't be possible.

The player is a German called Ruprecht

It shouldn't be possible to do just 1 damage with a tank vs tank on level terrain and receive 4 damage in return right?
Technical Support Questions » General System Error » Go to message
My email is verified so that eliminates that, as for up to date what version do I need to have?
Technical Support Questions » General System Error » Go to message
I can successfully login to Uniwar, check the Current Games and make my moves but when i go to end my turn it gives me the error message 'General System Error'

I've tried it on several different games in my current games all give the same message, i've tried restarting the app, restarting the phone and resetting the phone (battery pull and 90 second wait) still no luck.
Forum Index Profile for Luminance »» Messages posted by Luminance