[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: CHN zero
Forum Index Profile for CHN zero »» Messages posted by CHN zero
General Discussion » About units balance: CHN Zero give some advice » Go to message
Hello everyone I ‘m CHN zero. As an old player, I want to put forward some of my opinions about this game. Maybe many players knew me , but I rarely came here before. Now, My score is 2675. And I want to do my part to make this game more balance.

Units changes:

Many new units are not balanced, I will tell my feelings to you in the games between the top players.

1.salamanders are too powerful when they meet Sap. They can infected any Sap units when they are attacked, and the plague will be spread like wild-fire! Zerg players can use it beat the Sap players even the Zerg players make some big mistakes. That’s unjustified in a competitive game in my opinion. I think, “salamanders can infected ONLY ONE UNIT when they are attacked” will be reasonable.

2.BOPPERS are uncontrollable for many players. 3-3attack range and 0 defense point let them become controversial units. Many players think BOPPERS are too weak because they often destroyed by enemy easily without any damage to the enemy units. But other players think BOPPERS have 3 attack range,35% AP and they can attack after move. IN MY OPINON, BOPPERS need these changes: GH attack from 5 to 4, attack range become 2-3, defense from 0 to 2.

3.GUARDIANS are too much powerful even their GH attack decreased from 7 to 5 before. Tank Pinzer and plasma as crisp as paper when meet guardians in forest and mountain .Because guardians have 45%AP, GH attack from 5 to 4 will be reasonable.

4.BOFLY: As a 200 credits unit ,they always make 4 or even 5 damages to plasma! That’s terrible! And they are also very powerful in a zerg VS zerg battle. They are cheap, and I think BOFLY need these changes: GH attack from 6 to 4. Ariel AP% from 50% to 35%.

5.MACHES: I think Titans need more attack behavior in a battle with many forests . Not plasma and plasma x N and walkers! This strategy can beat sap easily ,but you will wait for death when you meet Zerg. I think MACHES need this change: movement from 7 to 8.

6.HELICOPERS: Sap players still can’t beat Titans when the map is big. As I said before, plasma xN and walkers always give sap players headache. Sap units are low defense when they Titans. BOPPERS can’t solve this problem because they only have 2+3 or 1+3 Operational radius. And walkers also 5 Operational radius! And you can’t put BOPPERS at the forefront because speeders will destroy them! So I think helicopter NEED THIS CHEANGE to break these phenomenon: GH attack from 7 to 8. this will be reasonable because salamanders ,guarudas,swarmers can deal with helicopters effectively. Titans also have 400 credits air destroyer
General Discussion » Tank Buster Unit Assessment Request » Go to message
bopper need 4 ground hg attack,not 3, that is too low. other changes are ok.
New Feature Request » Balance suggestions » Go to message
I am chn zero. First reply on this forum.... and I want to put forward some suggestions. fIrst , uniwar need attack, not defend. We need graet battle attack to the enermy. Not many many units like plasmatank and walker. and when khraleans vs khraleans not swarmerrrrrrrr any more.So in my opinion, the units need change thier ability. 1. Helicoper ground heavy attack +1. 2. Speeder air attack +1. 3, tank mobility +1 air attack +1 4, pinzer air attack +2 5. Garuda air attack +1? 6. Battery ground heavy attack +1 and cost become 600 , 7. Macha air attack+1, 8, assimilator mobility +2. 9, eclipse mobility +1 Second. New units are also needed.
Forum Index Profile for CHN zero »» Messages posted by CHN zero