[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: igniz13
Forum Index Profile for igniz13 »» Messages posted by igniz13
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
I think each side should have a few more units but I don't think all of them should be air and sea. Going with the idea of them being an air and sea unit for each side, however, i'll suggest the following.

K:
Air unit would be a Mauler, a flying anti heavy unit that's weak against air to air and not strong against ground troops but eats up ground units fairly well in packs. It could be a 200 credit unit that can be useful for stuffing out early heavy unit rushes or a 600 credit Leviathan that eats tanks.

Water: 900 credit 1 range Kraken that can easily turn the tide against naval forces, especially when backed up with assistance. It could also act as a crude bulwark from getting your naval bases over-run by superior units.

S:
Air unit I'd like a cheap air-to air dog fighter which is great against air units but otherwise near useless. 300g and fast moving should be okay

Water: 500c Primarily anti-air battery with long range, weaker against other units but can act as a costal defence against swarms and assist against longer range ships.

T:

Arial Buffer unit which is slow moving. 600c maybe with an AOE special attack. Could be like a slow moving eclipse but better against heavy units than light units.

Amphious Tank: has limited movement over land or sea (faster moving in the sea). 350c cost and like a weaker plasma tank.
Sapiens » Sapians Weak? » Go to message
No, it sounds completely ridiculous to me, reduce them to 450, maybe. Boost their defence a little, okay. Give them mobility and 1-2 range attacks? Only if you reduce their attack strength significantly.
General Discussion » Titan Buff Officially released! DISCUSS » Go to message
How do K beat T? K's few good vs heavy and the majority of the T fleet is heavy. They have a horrid match-up.

S vs T is supposed to be a good match-up for the S, but it's actually just horrid. PT's are hard to kill with nothing to stand-up against them. Eclipses eat Helicopters. Heli's are fairly horrible. Marauder's are only good against light and even then they're not great.

Then there's the S v K, which is just as bad. Limited anti-air when you're on the defensive, nothing good in bad terrain against swarmers and garudas, your tanks can't do anything but get in the way. AA is horrid over-all. Marines are rubbish against K tanks.

Sapiens are the ones who needed the buffs, sure they have some niche tactics and values but over-all they've got the odds stacked against them in so many ways. Oh and their ships are fairly poor of the cost.

I don't care how many High ranked Titans there are, there's a stupid amount of titans out there and titans have such strong match-ups on so many levels.
General Discussion » BALANCE DISCUSSION » Go to message
Whats with all the titan love?

Mechs could do with a little defence buff but thats it, their teleport is ridiculous on anything but the smallest maps. Giving them a ridiculous pressure game.

Plasma tanks are stupid tough and only lose out when on bad terrain, killing them is hard otherwise and none if the other sides have anything which can break that defence.

Sapiens need some better tech as do the Khraleans to a lesser degree.

All the repair bots should be changed. Transforming units is just bad and having an engineer who only works against one side is poor.
Khraleans » Garudas » Go to message
Id say yes but helis and other terran units should be better anti air.
General Discussion » The WORST thing about Uniwar.. » Go to message
Probably the rock paper scissors way that armies are set-up. Obviously you can still win with whatever race but it still unhinged things a little. Would be a lot better if it wasn't there.
Forum Index Profile for igniz13 »» Messages posted by igniz13