[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: sage
Forum Index Profile for sage »» Messages posted by sage
Bug Reports » UGH uninstalled Uniwar due to alerts » Go to message
Thanks.
Bug Reports » UGH uninstalled Uniwar due to alerts » Go to message
But not to worry I will re-install it in the morning and rinse and repeat. Basically the alert keeps going off no matter what the in game setting is set to. Due to my job I have to sleep with my phone on the night stand.

Anyways can you turn of the notification feature and fix it in beta testing?
General Discussion » What other phones support Uniwar » Go to message
I would like to move to Verizon if possible are they any phones on verizon that support Uniwar? never thought I would make a phone decision based on a game but ATT wants $400 for a new iphone.
General Discussion » sorry wrong place » Go to message
Sorry wrong place
General Discussion » Which type of slow loser is the biggest jerk? » Go to message
I don't mind capturing other players bases. Sometimes its rewarding to finish the game. However I hate the player who never moves.
Technical Support Questions » Game bug or cheat? » Go to message
Game Piriapolis10315 it appeared that during the replay one of my tanks was attacked twice by the same unit. Can someone look at this, thank you.
Technical Support Questions » Error your session has expired » Go to message
I keep getting this error when logging in and trying play on my iphone with newest OS revision from Apple. Any hints on what the issues is?
New Feature Request » Game browser, delete old games please :) » Go to message
Can you delete the old games in the browser. If someone hasn't started a 3m game in 30 days there not going to start now.

Thank you.
Forum Index Profile for sage »» Messages posted by sage