[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: aznprydaa
Forum Index Profile for aznprydaa »» Messages posted by aznprydaa
Khraleans » Garudas » Go to message
  shaithis wrote:
  youownme wrote: I think two garudas should kill a heli with a +2 gangup bonus. I'm not sure if the price would have to be increased or not, a big change like that could spell certain doom for khraleans on certain maps.

Neg on the price increase. Garudas are just not a very worthwhile offensive unit right now, the only reason to use them is that they can regenerate 6 health with one infestor. My opinion is that they could use +1 vs air and +1 vs heavy, or perhaps something else entirely like an extra square of movement (to make them more maneuverable than helis and thus easier to get gangups). Helis really do need to lose a point of defense.

I wish ants had at least 1 aerial attack. Dealing with helis is still far too difficult for khrals, you literally have to rely on amazing resurfaced underling walls or you have no chance, whereas they can just advance behind forested marines which destroy everything that kills copters.

Garudas would be so OP it wouldn't even be funny... move further than helis, have more aerial damage than helis, regenerate double of helis, and cost 150 less than helis... lol
Forum Index Profile for aznprydaa »» Messages posted by aznprydaa