[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: lordertz
Forum Index Profile for lordertz »» Messages posted by lordertz
New Feature Request » Combatting Loopholes - Improving Speeder abilities... » Go to message
Clearly it would only be able to hover on water if it could retreat onto land the next turn. It wouldnt make sense for it to be in the water unlimitedly.
New Feature Request » Make Helicopters cost 550 points instead of 500 » Go to message
My solutions to this is definitely to reduce post attack movement by half...ie 1 square. This would not reduce the power of the heli, raise it's cost, but just make it less ridiculous when retreating and healing.
New Feature Request » Pinch to zoom in and out » Go to message
This is actually a great suggestion that I didn't even think about. Zooming out would be great for big maps and zooming in better for larger fingers and managing small areas. This would be very handy.
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Logging In » Go to message
The website never remembers me. I have to sign in every time anyway even if I check remember. Also, sometimes it posts anonymously when you are signed in.
Khraleans » Countering Helicopter » Go to message
I agree, healing 1 is the best option. People take copters and retreat and heal for 4 a turn with an engineer. That's ridiculous.
New Feature Request » Unit Upgrades » Go to message
  Gargoyle wrote: Would this destroy game balance?

Certainly the upgrades that you mentioned would indeed destroy game balance.

Some less drastic possibilities would allow the heal unit in each race be able to take over the other races level 1 unit but this would have to cost roughly 1000 or something. I don't quite like the rock paper scissors of the heal units.
New Feature Request » LordErtz's Comprehensive Feature List: Essentials Only » Go to message
  Gargoyle wrote: You could work around Brainac's objection by only lifting the Fog of War after the move is confirmed.

Yes, this would be optimal.

To your other comment, a pause button might be hard to coordinate with 4 or more players. Not sure how that could work. Especially with people in different timezones, abuse potentials, etc..
New Feature Request » LordErtz's Comprehensive Feature List: Essentials Only » Go to message
1. Dedicated refresh button
2. Dedicated "games button" so I dont have to hit menu --> main menu --> my current games --> choose game, when I'm in a game already and want to view another game that's not my turn.
3. Easier map scroll or drop down menu
4. Ability to play vs or with multiple bots offline
5. The ability to play 8 hour games OR have an option to make games from 3 min, 10, min, 1 hour and then 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 24, 72 hours.
6. Ability to view the map before joining a game
7. Search for games with certain characteristics
8. Map editor anyone???
9. UNDO button - ability to undo a move even after its finished ONLY if you have not made another move already, attacked with that unit, or used a special damaging ability.

I will edit this if I find more.

Upgrades are not on this list because of balance issues at the moment.
New race is not in this list due to balance issues at the moment.
New Feature Request » Viewing maps before joining a game » Go to message
  Synozeer wrote: Hmmm, I posted that last anonymous message but it said I was logged in. I had to click the log out button twice to log out, then log back in.

I've posted about 80% of the other anon messages while logged in as well lol.
  Snark wrote:
  lordertz wrote: click on the magnifying glass on the bottom left...it shows you the map and the starting places of the units before you make the game...always been there. Hope that helps.

Yes, that's if you *create* a game, but there's no option when *joining*. And yes, I miss that feature too.

Ah yes you are right. I usually make my games and don't join them I can completely see why you would want to see the map. To choose the right race etc...

I second this motion. Or third it or whatever.
That's weird, that doesn't happen to me. I DO get the session expired occasionally when setting up games but usually only once and it goes away. Weird.
New Feature Request » Play nonrated games online with bots » Go to message
nevermind i think you can do this
New Feature Request » Play nonrated games online with bots » Go to message
Sometimes I just want to play a relaxing game with a friend. Something not rated at my own pace.

Why not make a 2v2 option for players who want to play online with bots???
New Feature Request » 6 or 8 hour games? » Go to message
I dunno, but it seems like there's a big jump from 1 hour games to 12 hour games. I was hoping something that is in the middle of those. 12 hours is way too long and 1 hour is just too fast for my work day. Maybe I'm the only one but a 6-8 hour game is perfect for my day.
click on the magnifying glass on the bottom left...it shows you the map and the starting places of the units before you make the game...always been there. Hope that helps.
Forum Index Profile for lordertz »» Messages posted by lordertz