[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: C J WAY
Forum Index Profile for C J WAY »» Messages posted by C J WAY
Frequently Asked Questions » if i get a new phone and cant down load my existing game and » Go to message
i lost my phone n had to purchase another. where can i buy into uiwar again. its no longer sold on the bb app world?? also can i use my same user name n password??? thanks for any help C J WAY
General Discussion » walker vs walker » Go to message
can anyone explain why when i attack with my walker rated 11 against a walker rated 5 or 6 i loose my walker completely and his walker recieves no kill point??? thanks for any info C J WAY
General Discussion » Trustworthy Uniwarriors. » Go to message
can anyone explain why when i attack a walker with 5 or 6 rate with my walker of 11 rate mt walker is removed and his walker recieves no damage its happened a few times now?? thanks for any insight .. C J WAY
Titans » Titan vs Titan » Go to message
why is that when i attack a walker i have rated 11 against a walker rated 5 or 6 my walker is removed and his walker recieves no damage?? cjway
Frequently Asked Questions » time limit expires » Go to message
thx Squeeze 4 your input see you on the battle field GL
Frequently Asked Questions » time limit expires » Go to message
i still dont know if you dont skip a players turn can he still take his turn with clock showing 0000, because its says you may skip his turn but dont have to. i think its prickish to skip someones turn in a certain amount of time you extend him thanks for any input c j way
Technical Support Questions » Can't end turn (after base captering didn't finish) » Go to message
hello i think i found the silver bullet on my own after so much stresssssss. losing game points n so on. go back n put your email,password n shit like it was in headquarters. then go to your email address n link to this adress http://www.uniwar.com/validate_email.page?playerId=159683&code=kc6ws0x5ndl3eb5v8z6j try this it worked for me. n in the adress theI in Id is capital, n the 0 in ox is a zero i was just so happy to get back to the best game ever made. i grew up on nintendo,sega,playstation n what ever but this game i would literally give my life for, im only at 1700pts but just love it. hopefully this works for you. save the adress if it works n pass it on to others. GL
Bug Reports » Can't end turn » Go to message
im having same problem cant end turn
Technical Support Questions » Can't end turn (after base captering didn't finish) » Go to message
cant end a game either pisses me off to the max why does continue to happen?????? i love this site other wise
Technical Support Questions » General System Error » Go to message
im having the same problem general system error cant play any games because cant end mt current game tried everything??? how do you update your phone game??
Forum Index Profile for C J WAY »» Messages posted by C J WAY