[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: PoiZen
Forum Index Profile for PoiZen »» Messages posted by PoiZen
New Feature Request » Games with limited units » Go to message
I think it would be fun to be able to limit what units can be used when you set up a game. So you coudl make a game that is just marine V underling V mecha...It shouldn't be too hard since in campaign mode there are levels where you can only build certain units. Obviously if you take out a unit on one race the similar unit for the other race would be taken out.
New Feature Request » Need to have some way to decline game invitations » Go to message
Yea there needs to be a way to decline because it gets annoying

Right now to get rid of them you have to join them then go back to current games and exit it before it gets started, or surrender if it does get started...but once you exit the game its off your list.
New Feature Request » Option to replace dropped players with bots in team matches » Go to message
Having a kicked/skipped player taken over by a bot is still a disadvantage to that team, beacuse the bot wont be as good as a human and you cant take their bases if your on its team, I wouldn't want a bot on my team....I do however like the idea that a teammate would take over the units and the skipped/kicked player loses points no matter what...if they're not there doing the work why do they still get points if their teammates win? The teammate with the next turn should have the option to take over their units once it is their turn...if the player didnt quit and just didnt get back in time, they can message and tell their teammate not to take over their units and then continue playing...but I agree the skip needs to be changed to one round not 2...it really makes some games drag on
New Feature Request » Team Match with more than two teams » Go to message
Multiple teams would be a great feature....right now playing teams on a big map doesn't get you many points because you have an even amount of winners and losers...if a team of 2 beat 3 other teams the reward would be better and maybe more people would participate in these sometimes weeklong games
New Feature Request » Option to remove random factors » Go to message
The random factros it what makes the game...if you want it to be more like chess, play a map with both players the same race....that pretty much makes it even...
New Feature Request » Another list of ideas. » Go to message
Clans are a great idea, but if they are trying to stop "colluding" in multiplayer games there could be a problem.

Who is going to join a 6 player ffa if 4 of your clan members are in it?

And if you limit clan members to only the same team, then you can't join ffa matches if one of your other clan members has joined....I personally like the idea of clans, I just don't see how it would be possible to keep everything fair....There isn't really a way to help newbies that join your clan anyway, besides talking to them, which is what the forum is for. They still have to play games and win them themselves to raise their rating...
New Feature Request » Combatting Loopholes - Improving Speeder abilities... » Go to message
To whoever said to have mechas not re-grammable while cooling down from teleporting....You cant move the first turn once it is done cooling down, so they would still be able to re-program you before you get to move, just don't teleport near engineers/bases where they can make engineers.

I think having the speeder hover is a great idea, right now with no aerial units the titans don't have much of a chance on some maps. I do agree with what was said about changing it to aerial or leaving it as ground heavy....Maybe it should stay ground heavy so it doesn't completely change the game and its special ability is to hover, and it takes 1 round to recharge, so every other turn you can hover....If you end your turn hovering over mountains or water then you are stuck there for that turn. Just an idea, although then you still have the problem that technically the Titans don't have an aerial unit.

As for making them immune to emp I vote no...There are only 2 ways to make it a fair fight between sapiens/titans.
1) Make units immune from EMP for 2 rounds after being hit
2) Don't allow engineers to move then use EMP/Make engineers "cooldown" from using it for a turn or two. This will keep them from making new engineers each turn and moving the others ones out of the way to keep titans frozen
Forum Index Profile for PoiZen »» Messages posted by PoiZen