[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cyfen
Forum Index Profile for cyfen »» Messages posted by cyfen
General Discussion » hack or bad luck? » Go to message
Say you're attacking an 8 Swarmer with a 10 Swarmer and the 8 Swarmer takes 3 damage while your 10 Swarmer takes 4 damage. And say this happens several times...and it's contrary to the predicted damage shown just prior to the attack, which shows the defender taking 4 and the attacker taking 3. Is that just unlucky or is it more likely to be a hack?
Bug Reports » 1.3.2 » Go to message
When selecting Start Random Game now, the process never concludes and shows that a random game has been joined. I've noticed more network errors too.
New Feature Request » Buried Ant Suggestion » Go to message
It's too easy to tell where buried ants are. I suggest making the buried number show up even for units on top of ants.
General Discussion » I love the latest updates!! » Go to message
I have to agree. While we lose some freedom with the update, it's a good solution. I had stopped playing because of the cheating and of the sheer number of people trying to play unbalanced maps to score easy ranked wins.

Rampant cheating kills games. TBS did may lose a few users but it has saved Uniwar from slow death.

If you're a good player, you can win more often than not on reasonably fair maps.
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
More thorough testing of maps, to avoid obviously unbalanced ones.
Fewer units that can do nothing against certain opponents, like sapien tank vs. gaurda. Bad options are better than none.
Defensive and offensive terrain alteration.
Scenarios with preset units and no production, which allow forces of different sizes to compete on maps designed to compensate for a side's size disadvantage.
Bug Reports » v. 1.0.5 - Playing "offline" problems » Go to message
I did have a human v. human game stored from 1.04.

The crash is happening whenever I hit the Play button. Current Games, however still works for accessing online games.
General Discussion » Is Uniwar going south? » Go to message
Ranking systems encourage attempts to game the system. Get rid of ranks and you'll get people who want to play for the sake of playing rather than those trying to set up games for rank advancement.
Bug Reports » v. 1.0.5 - Playing "offline" problems » Go to message
I'm experiencing the same crash that Clutch reports. Attempting to start a head-to-head game using the Play menu button crashes the app and returns me to the desktop.

iPhone OS 3.1
Uniwar 1.05
iPhone 3GS
Bug Reports » Error Connecting To Network on just one single game only » Go to message
I'm getting the same error repeatedly in "LAGUNANIG83071"

New Feature Request » Battery Life » Go to message
Is there anything that can be done to diminish the iPhone battery drain when Uniwar is running?

It really seems to burn through the battery.
Forum Index Profile for cyfen »» Messages posted by cyfen