[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Alicantist
Forum Index Profile for Alicantist »» Messages posted by Alicantist
Technical Support Questions » No actions left for the selected unit » Go to message
Now as "myself".

Having that with game "PENINSULA chaos", too. Just sent out an e-mail.

Thanks for looking into that ASAP... ;-/
Technical Support Questions » Network ports? » Go to message
Dear all,

As I'm currently writing from a hotel room in China (!), I'm limited to playing UniWar over an ad-hoc Wifi connection by sharing the LAN port of my laptop. Though I will still try transparent bridging, I would be interested to know which ports I would have to share with my iPhone in such a setting.

Many thanks in advance,
Alicantist
New Feature Request » Disband unit » Go to message
Disbanding could be limited to your own cities, just to remedy a build mistake. Would still like to see it, as you can tell... ;-)

A.
General Discussion » Error connecting to server with khralean games » Go to message
Any experience what happens with the turn time limit? I've never timed out before - will I lose my moves?

Thanks,
Alicantist
General Discussion » Error connecting to server with khralean games » Go to message
Same happening here... :-( A rapid fix would be really appreciated! What about the time limit otherwise...?

Cheers,
Alic antist
New Feature Request » Disband unit » Go to message
It'd be quite helpful to be able to disband units, even without refund. I made a stupid purchase and blocked my base with it, hardly seems like a feature. ;-)

Cheers,
Alicantist
Forum Index Profile for Alicantist »» Messages posted by Alicantist