[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: earth
Forum Index Profile for earth »» Messages posted by earth
General Discussion » New Earth Risk 600 UniCoins! » Go to message
OK agreed
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
V 1.12.9

If you have 2 units on same port tile, you then move submersible unit, you cannot build a sub. If however you move naval unit from port tile you can build sub or new naval unit or both.

You should be able to build sub if naval unit in port once you have moved sub located there from previous round.

Cheers

Earth
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.98 UNDERWATER units for pre-purchase » Go to message
Xavi can you please fix the login to how it was before, I have 2 accounts, I have bought a lot of coins and now it's a pain switching.

Thanks

Earth
General Discussion » New units on Khraleans' perspective » Go to message
Whilst there is no perfect Balance, and nor should there be, the delta should be players skill.

Simple quick fixes to give Khrals a competitive chance in more scenarios is to give:

- Swarmer defence v GL and give a +1 on attack (I prefer on GH)
- Borfly needs to be able to hit and move or move and hit (raise cost to 250)
- Salamander needs some air attack (again raise cost to 250).

Also Guardian needs a reduction versus vehicles in attack, this could be countered if needed by giving heal abilty.

Cheers

Earth
General Discussion » Pay to win? Uniwars new business model » Go to message
  makman wrote:Good solution! @earth: mirror games do not help as the opponent can choose another race than you had in the first match

Revenge mirror is same race too.

Cheers

Earth
General Discussion » Pay to win? Uniwars new business model » Go to message
Xavi great to see the approach you have decided on the introduction of units and the balance addressed for tournies.

Really pleased to see the continued evolution Uniwar, especially the new features and enhancements including tiles.

It's important for people to realise that there no such thing as perfect balance, the tactics of using any race unit and tiles are all about trying to swing the balance in your favour, and fact you have the MIRROR Revenge capabilty addresses head on any really bad unbalanced scenarios.

Keep up the great work and thank you for moving the game enjoyment up a level from my personal perspective.

Cheers

Earth
New Feature Request » 18 New units are coming... » Go to message
Sounds great... looking forward to being able to try these in a battle.

Any realistic ideas of time frame when we can see these in the game.

Thanks

Earth
General Discussion » Movement preview is not user friendly as dims brightness » Go to message
Xavi,

Please can you create an option to turn off the movement indicator you have just introduced, I personally am struggling to see my moves now as this dims screen, rather than assists movement preview.

Thanks

Earth
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.95 submitted in BETA to Google Play » Go to message
XAVI Sounds fun, could we have a feature to toggle off the flashing green please too ... I personally find it a distraction ie flashing slimer green although I'm sure a lot of ppl will find it useful.

Thanks

Earth
General Discussion » The art of bidding » Go to message
Personally I like the concept ... currently system is broken for Solo ladder ie no incentive to play once you get a high score as all to lose and nothing to gain.

Hope something changes sooner rather than later ... I stopped playing random rated about 6 months ago.

Cheers

EARTH
General Discussion » only paid undo will work soon » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
PS1: The devs/owners dont wont it to be pay-to-win. The devs position is that undo is not affecting the strenght of units and thus is not a "pay-to-win" feature. Undo feature does not make a player good.. But as long as it is a payed feature i belive that there should be ways to do it for free also (in a limited form).

SIMS it is widely acknowledged that this will.be a pay to win feature... If 'only' available by pay I can happily get the top 50/100 players to confirm this if it helps across all communities Russian factions, Chinese US, Europeans; I can also get wider Asian communities and South American and Austrailia groups if you or developers really don't believe this is critical game changer capability.

I think we all know that ulimited redos it critical for ensuring the best outcome ... so hopefully you don't need me to ask all players but I happily will engage them all if it helps to confirm this... probably better team focus on other IAPs rather than this such as paid touneys etc.

BR

EARTH
General Discussion » only paid undo will work soon » Go to message
SIMS, If only paid undo, even with a few free undos, the game starts to favour those that have paid for feature.

As I have said previously I personally don't mind paying for feature when Button is moved, however I suspect that this goes against the fundemental not pay to win in that this is a feature you need to be competitive.

I have not found any player that disagrees in that turn redo is a significant capability to improve the outcomes of uniwar battle.

Cheers

EARTH
General Discussion » Next Balance Update Discussion February 2016 » Go to message
Xavi fine with vision apart from destroyer ... also fine with balance changes exception being swarmer still needs a defence buff

Pinzer update seems to be aligned to a certain few players style of play It's not needed in my view.

BR

Earth
Tournaments » Team tournaments - 2:2, 3:3, 4:4 » Go to message
  xavi wrote:After discussing the pro/con, we have decided to not implement these changes.

GREAT outcome.
General Discussion » Next Balance Update Discussion February 2016 » Go to message
  Apercent wrote:Thesis: Everything was good except for the swarmers and wyrm. Do you agree?

Totally agree only change I would recommend is putting Wyrm and Wasp back to their previous attributes, and see how that goes ... less is more that's all I'm saying on this Good luck.
Forum Index Profile for earth »» Messages posted by earth