[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: T777
Forum Index Profile for T777 »» Messages posted by T777
General Discussion » Can't create ranked match and none to join » Go to message
Any update on this?
There is a message in chat that says, "The game has been forced to unrated because teams are not persistent." Why can't this be flagged before the game is created? And I see no option to select persistent teams.
Thanks for the reply. I create a random team game, use a rated map, select the ranked option, create the game and it's unrated. I will address your conditions:

* if you use a RATED game

If you mean a rated map, yes it was, with the rated option selected.

* if you do not use linked accounts

Does this mean using iOS and Android devices or two devices? I use multiple devices, but I use the same account. If so, and it detects this, and the game gets created unrated, can't you disable the rated check box and display why it's disabled?

* if your score is lower than 1700 if you use bot

Not using bots

* if your score is lower than 2000 (this number will be reduce in the next update.

Map score or my rating? Again, can't this be detected and the option disabled?
Ranked custom team games still don't work and haven't for an inexcusable amount of time. Can you please fix this soon?
General Discussion » Ranked Custom Team Games » Go to message
Thank you for the update Xavi.
General Discussion » Ranked Custom Team Games » Go to message
Is custom ranked team games enabled yet? Whenever I create a ranked (yes the map is ranked too) team game it is unranked.
General Discussion » Where is the iOS Patch? » Go to message
Thank you for the update! I was just going by the post on the front page on May 30 where it said...

"...iOS update will be submitted this week-end. Next week, we will enable the RANKED TEAM games and the new ladders..."

Not a big deal, as a developer I understand how these things go, my friends and I were just curious.
General Discussion » Where is the iOS Patch? » Go to message
The iOS patch was submitted weeks ago and my friends and I still don't see it. What is the status of this?
Khraleans » Khraleans - Under Powered or Under Played? » Go to message
Thanks for the very informative replies guys. When I play a strategy game, I hate to play the most played side. That's why I've been playing the Khraleans. I agree, they are fun to play and seem to have a variety of strategies. They have some stealth, a decent air force, decent armor and great healing.
Khraleans » Khraleans - Under Powered or Under Played? » Go to message
There are only six Khraleans in the top 50 on the ladder. I was wondering if they aren't played as much as the Titans or Sapiens or are they under powered? I guess what we need is some usage statistics.

And yes, I know the top player is a Khralean, but 6 of 50 is way under represented IMO.

Just realized, this really doesn't belong in the strategy section. I tried to move or delete it, but could not. Admin, please move this when you get a chance. Thanks!
Forum Index Profile for T777 »» Messages posted by T777