[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: vincent0923
Forum Index Profile for vincent0923 »» Messages posted by vincent0923
Tournaments » dan1 Tourney 3 » Go to message
Thanks,in my game as K,Dan as T,no much drama,I use early 2 wyrms plus lots of swarmers and lings take vs Dan's 1 tank+lots of speeders.

In my game as T vs Dan K,it was a good one,Dan used early risky tactic try to prevent me capping but he can't,in return,he capped his base late so I gained slightly advantage. then I started with an early Walker tactic aiming his only front base.Dan obivously not prepare for that and later on I go for 2 speeders+1 mecha for the rest of 8 rounds,finally my 2 P Tanks secured my walker and managed to block swarmers. Thank you dan,its a good game.BTW,i m in 2nd rd in Tourny 4 now.beat truppo in both games in rd10
Tournaments » dan1's tourney number 2 » Go to message
I only won Wax by luck.

He was always slightly ahead of me because i lost a speeder earlier. In the game fav me, i was just 100 leading and in the game fav him,he is 350 leading.

both game developed after 10 rounds. we both started attacking.

he mad a mistake,or i was lucky.I attempted his mid base,Wax decided to save it and lost a P Tank(worth 500)
meanwhile in my game as Titan, i decided to give up middle base (25 credit per round) and hold my defence in my main bases area.

I think Wax had not yet changing his strategy and still wanted to hold the base for another round so he lost more units in the following rounds.
After those two rounds battle.Wax lost the mid base and most of the units. with 2 mecha per rounds,he couldn't hold much longer.
In another game.I lost the mid base but save most of the units(2 P tanks,4 speeders,3 mechas).

In the final stage of both games,i managed to hold 1 more round than Wax.
I really won by luck,not by skill. thank you Wax for your hard effort.
Tournaments » TPTourney Semi Final Match1Game 3 TheWall vs Sdrawde(Ended) » Go to message
Final game will be a best of 5, between Ed vs Johnalei.

Thank You for reading,see you in the next Thread

Tournaments » TPTourney Semi Final Match1Game 3 TheWall vs Sdrawde(Ended) » Go to message
Round 8, Final attack.

Ed is crazy,he didn't waste the chance. Full attack.
Game over, Congratulation Ed

Round 8

Thewall did a helicopter,150 left, 350 next round.

I will think its a bit risky. 4 speeders can really hurt the heli
Round 7 Ed did a marine,150 left,350 next round.

he withdrew all the speeders

Round6 Ed moves
He has 300 and did another speeder,50 left and 250 next rounds.

The wal needs get more tanks and marines on the mountain tile(north west of the tank) this can be a strategical tile protecting speeder from west.

Round 7, the wall has 450,he didn't do anything, but 1 marine on mountain(not the one I expect). he will has 650.

Sorry the pictures may be different, i think in my last post, we had picture showing Ed already moved
Round 6 The wall has 650,he did a tank,250 left(people may ask he has 450,why didn't he do the tank last round?,because we have a rule,Red needs to reserve at least 100 at the end of the turn) he will have 450 next round,he is not allow to do a tank next round either.

Round 5, Ed moved

Ed has 350
Ed did another speeder, he is going to use speeders to crash red tank?100 left and 300 next round.
3 speeders+a tank can possibily kill a sap tank(sometimes require a UV from assimilator)
there is a incident, Thewall broke the rule unintentionally, he didn't reserve 100 credit so we have to restart the game again. meanwhile HD version came out.

Round 5

The wall has 450,he didn't do anything,650 next round.
I think he can keep doing marines,so his tank can hit enemy later while using marines to protect the battery for 1 or 2 rounds.
Tournaments » TPTourney SemiFinal Match2Game 3 Johnalei vs Aegis(finished) » Go to message

I think the turning point of the game, is when Aegis' heli attacked and killed the Gruda.this move reduced both heli's ability to fight so sap can not hold in the next 2 rounds.
Congratulation to Johnalei,Good Luck in the final
Tournaments » TPTourney SemiFinal Match2Game 3 Johnalei vs Aegis(finished) » Go to message
The game is now in the hand of Johnalei,since Aegis' heli lost too much health to fight.

I will post the last few 2 rounds screenshots:

More photo will be uploaded soon

I think attacking gruda with heli is not the best move in Sap vs Khra match up,especially when Khra has a wyrm.

Gruda is not good vs ground light unit.
I will normally avoid combat with gruda but choose to attack swarmer or ling if I can.
In this map,there is only 1 base and the distance is too close,therefore if wyrm got to control a enemy base.its hard for sap to build unit.
Round 5

Aegis has 400(300 allowed to spend),he did another marine.300 left,500 next round.

so far,aegis lost 100 and killed 350.however,both heli lost the ability to fight in a few rounds.
Round 4
Ed has 400 ,he did another speeder,150 left.350 next round.

Forum Index Profile for vincent0923 »» Messages posted by vincent0923