[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: AlterSchwede
Forum Index Profile for AlterSchwede »» Messages posted by AlterSchwede
Tournaments » Imminent invasion - championship tournament! » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
  AlterSchwede wrote:I registered for the tournament but cant see any games whereas friends of mine who registered as well are already playing.

you are promoted to 2. round
see tourney page

Oh thanks, I was Not aware of this possibility.
Thanks for the help!
Tournaments » Imminent invasion - championship tournament! » Go to message
I registered for the tournament but cant see any games whereas friends of mine who registered as well are already playing.
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
some other ideas came to my mind this morning:

1. Sea unit which can build a mobile base when in contact with the coast (no income just able to build infantry units on this base, planting the base should cost a turn). Unit must stay in contact with the base otherwise the base is destroyed. Maybe make the base itself attackable as well. If the seaunit dies the base dies as well.

2. Hybrid unit! a sea unit which can move to solid ground. May be it should cost one turn for the landing maneuver.
It maybe a fast unit on water but a (very) slow unit on land.

3. Air support unit. all frindly units within, lets say, two tiles become +1 Attack +1 Defense because of suppression fire of the support unit

New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
here my first thoughts, when i have more time i may come back and we can dig a little bit more into detail:

1 .similar to the transport ship you mentioned there could be a transport heli. very good mobility, no attack but good defense. special ability to fligh very high for one round -> not attackable

2. Bomber unit: short to middle mobility can drop bombs which damage ... don know... six tiles around the detonation spot. Maybe with a special ability to drop a bio bomb which infects enemy units (like Khal. scorpion)

3. Anti Sea Aircraft: is equipped with torpedos to attack ships from mid to wide range. special ability: kamikaze : can fly into enemy -> forced selfdestruction but huge damage to enemy as well.

Bug Reports » Drains batteries on android » Go to message
yes I can confirm, battery drain still much to high for this kind of game.
General Discussion » Uniwar HD First Impressions » Go to message
great release over all,
unfortunatley my numer 1 concern (insane battery drain) is still alive.

Would love to have some filter option in the map selection, (only built in)

is there a possibility that some of the user maps become rated maps in the future?

xavi wrote: We will that in the upcoming release.

Nice
I think the problem is that the app permanently polls information if its your turn in an other game (the turn indicator for next game changes immedeatly while playing) even if you have the game refresh setting set to never. This has to be fixed because the benefit is not worth the harm this feature causes. Its a turn based game, no action no nothing. The game should just do nothing in the background while im planning my move. its absoulte insane that this kind of game eats suge a huge amount of battery. If I wanna know if its my turn in an other game... the current game lobby ist just two clicks away... I think we all can handle that

that said it is just a guess of mine, because i havent seen a piece of uniwar sourcecode.
I can confirm this. I have the same issue on my SGS II as well as on my HTC Desire. The battery drain is immense. it´s about 1 - 2% / minute.

This is a real showstopper
Forum Index Profile for AlterSchwede »» Messages posted by AlterSchwede