[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Gargoyle
Forum Index Profile for Gargoyle »» Messages posted by Gargoyle
New Feature Request » Scoring algorithm? » Go to message
Thanks, Rebel. How does it work in team games where there could be a big swing between teammate ratings?
Technical Support Questions » Disappearing Chats » Go to message
I've noticed that at times a chunk of a games chat log will disappear and I can't get it back, no matter how many times I refresh. Has anyone else experienced this?
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Bug reports? » Go to message
Maybe under Technical Support Questions? That's where I posted mine.
New Feature Request » Unit Upgrades » Go to message
I originally posted this in the wrong forum below.

I'm thinking that, in addition to being able to purchase units at a base, existing units could be upgraded as well. Some possible upgrades could be:

• Helicopters: Missiles (would enable Helicopters to hit units two hexes away)

• Eclipse: Antigrav (would allow to pass through mountain terrain)

• Speeder: Invisibility (would cause speeder to be hidden from enemy; would need to drop to attack)

• What do others think of the idea? Does anyone have any other ideas for upgrades? Would this destroy game balance?
    Titans » my way of the titans <xavier2free> » Go to message
    Another BIG drawback of the Titans that you didn't mention is the inability of any unit (except Mecha) to cross mountains. This makes it very difficult to manuver around maps like Butterfly.
    New Feature Request » LordErtz's Comprehensive Feature List: Essentials Only » Go to message
    Re: #5. I would also like to see a "Pause" button, so I could play a 10 minute game, but if it goes too long into the night we could pause the game for 8-12 hours to get some sleep, then pick up in the morning.
    New Feature Request » LordErtz's Comprehensive Feature List: Essentials Only » Go to message
    You could work around Brainac's objection by only lifting the Fog of War after the move is confirmed.
    New Feature Request » Drop-outs in team play » Go to message
    I'm actually more in favor of Option (2), especially in 2v2 games. There would be no way to coordinate with the AI, especially with Team Chat coming online soon. Also, the AI is kinda dumb...
    New Feature Request » Scoring algorithm? » Go to message
    I agree. This would be great to know. For example, do I lose more points for surrendering or for fighting to the death. How does the level of my opponent figure into the scoring (i.e., do I get more points for winning against a Top 10 player than against a noob)? Do different maps provide different points for winning?
    How to make the uniwar.com website better » Unit Upgrades » Go to message
    ** Moved to Feature Request forum above **
    Forum Index Profile for Gargoyle »» Messages posted by Gargoyle