[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: nfong
Forum Index Profile for nfong »» Messages posted by nfong
General Discussion » Bluecar and some of the other cheaters in this game?? » Go to message
Haha, that was awesome, lantry

I think people should just learn to enjoy the game more, and stop worrying about losing/gaining points.
Just play the game and have fun. No need to be so competitive about this little mobile game, lol.
Technical Support Questions » General System Error » Go to message

I think the 2 main problems is either
-email isn't verified
-haven't updated the game yet
General Discussion » how to validate email when there's no option for validation? » Go to message
  sonepper wrote: okay so here's the solution that worked for me. From the main lobby I selected headquarters then my account. From there I changed my email then updated. Then I went to check email and there's a mail from uniwar asking to validate. Once I clicked the link, I was able to return to the game and play.

Yeah just do this ^^^
Khraleans » Garudas » Go to message
  shaithis wrote: For the khral, if you must attack with +1 bonus, you should have a swarmer handy to finish the job.

But then you're spending 950 credits (2 garudas + 1 swarmer) to kill a 500 credit unit.
Technical Support Questions » i dont remember my ingame password... » Go to message
You mean your account password?
You can get it sent to your email by first going to "play" then "online", and at that screen should be a button called "forgot your password?"
General Discussion » Beauty » Go to message
I'm playing a k v t on this map with Ismael right now, I'll see if I can upload some pics.
I think I'm going to have to sacrifice some of my levis since they're blocking the water spaces...
Khraleans » Garudas » Go to message
Do you guys think 2 garudas should be able to kill a heli?
Currently 2 garudas with +1 gangup can kill a 10 health heli around 10% of the time.
The other 90% typically leaves the heli with 1 health, 2 if you're really unlucky.
New Feature Request » Random Game Filter » Go to message
It would be awesome if there was a random game filter where you can select 3-5 maps that you don't like, and the game will filter them out for you so you won't be "randomized" into them. I really hate it when I get placed into games on Scramble, Jungle, etc.

DO THIS DEVS AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Guides & Tips » cheat! players can see buried units! » Go to message
Lol if you didn't know they were there, they would be extremely OP.
Khraleans » How to fight burrowed underlings » Go to message
Like waxoid said, avoid putting your assimilators on a plain tile, always try to put them on mountains/forest. And if your opponent is literally spamming ants throughout the whole game, you would want a lot of mechas to cover.
I have also found plasma tank rushing against krahl players on close maps to be quite effective, especially if they continue to make lings and forget to make a few pinzys.

However, if you do decide to rush, remember to always warp in mechas to where you think a ling is buried. Especially keep an eye out for buried lings on mountains or forests, as they can kill your plasmas in a few hits.
General Discussion » Three islands loophole » Go to message
Prestige is sh0wt1me, lol.

My feeling is just that I'd rather gain my points through "legit" ways rather than using bots or feeding off other accounts.
General Discussion » Bot? » Go to message
Yep, the computer screen symbol signifies that the player is indeed a bot.
General Discussion » NEEDS A BLOCK LIST, NOW. » Go to message
Good point, my first entry into that list would be Blunt.
General Discussion » Mafia » Go to message
LEMME BE THE MAFIA :3

btw, can we play with less roles? I highly doubt that we'll be able to fill all these roles.
General Discussion » Unfair players » Go to message
  zalcore wrote:
Another thing, a few months ago the devs actually did make an attempt at fixing the imbalances and remove unfair players, they didn't do it well, but they tried. They made only random games rated. But of course the community bitched and moaned until the devs changed it back. Blizzard made the Ranked ladder based only off of random games and their community have never complained, so I have absolutely no idea why the Uniwar community has issues with it.

Yeah, I agree with this. Starcraft is amazing, and no one ever complains about all ranked games being random. The problem with the people on Uniwar is that they're used to playing rated games with anyone, and in short, they're rating whores. I would say at least 70% of the top players either bot-farmed or fed off other accounts.
It's quite disturbing that whenever I try to look for a good game to join, half of the games are scramble or maps like jungle.
Forum Index Profile for nfong »» Messages posted by nfong