[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: J.C.
Forum Index Profile for J.C. »» Messages posted by J.C.
Bug Reports » startup credit...bug? » Go to message
lol...

yes it was designed this way

First player moves first (obviously) but gets only the starting credits; second player gets also the credits from the bases.

basically you can see it in this way: player 1 moves first but gets the credits for second.

P1 - STARTING CR
P2 - STARTING CR + BASES CR
P1 - BASES CR

As you can see the bases credits of player1 are simply given after p2. It's not unfair, it keeps balance a bit better, on maps where first move is important.
Tournaments » EvCatz 2000-2350 tournament registration » Go to message
joker, i will try to explain you even if i'm not the host.

this tourney will be played by 25 players, divided in 5 groups of 5 people. each one will invite all the other players of his group to the map the admin decides to use.

you will play 2 games vs. each one of the other components of your group.

when you win a game, you have to post it here, with a screenshot of the final war report
Guides & Tips » Never play rated!!!!! » Go to message
These kind of topics doesn't add anything to the forum. Quite the opposite, please avoid such kind of nonsense.
Tournaments » EvCatz 2000-2350 tournament registration » Go to message
8 games at once are very much... when do you plan to start?
Tournaments » To win TALONE » Go to message
Of course they are not sure about their skills related to yours since i never played with you seriously, all of them are at the level of Vogon Jeltz and Dan1 (a pair could even be stronger, but i don't know).

Will tell them.
General Discussion » Words to remove from censor » Go to message
I still wish they will abandon this idea. I don't like the filter, but i'm ok to see some words filtered, but not words nobody uses since 1400 or words that nobody knows (like nancy)!
Tournaments » To win TALONE » Go to message
talone, may i publicise this arena with a few good players? they may be eager to play with you seriously
Tournaments » J.C. Tournament: FunGalore » Go to message
After a long long run, finally we ended quarter finals.

Teams who advances to the semi-final are:

Team Awesome (Simsverd, AleMolghi, Spiritfinger)

Team Clash (WolfCat, Nicko, SATARES)

Team Nightmare (DaGruDgE, BloodyHarry, tsadlocha)

Team Swag (Dan1, JOHNALEI, RAINBOWT)

Thanks to Monkey Borg (Team Clash), Puszek and Jish (Team Swag) for their participation, they are all taking a break from UniWar and will be replaced.

Congratulations to the advancing teams as well as the losing teams, i'm sorry for those who were removed due to the absence of their team captain: el-mo, Vogon Jeltz (team love) and Regard87 (team wisdom). SemiFinals will start in few days.
Bug Reports » Push notifications » Go to message
Headquarters -> My account

search for push notifications
General Discussion » Changes are coming to uniwar... » Go to message
are you taking a break?

no bg tourney then?
New Feature Request » More solo play maps » Go to message
This will happen in the future. This is not an issue.
General Discussion » Changes are coming to uniwar... » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
what i would limit in the free version is the number of troops a player can have
Interesting idea. Would ofc result in that "free players" mostly play on smaller maps where you dont need so many units..
however with this option, troops should be able to move from the base when created
i did not understand why that would be needed ...?

I think he proposed this idea to balance the disadvantage of having less units. But i don't think this will balance it anyway

simsverd wrote:
a premium player
There will be no single premium "membership". There will be different consumables and permanent things to buy.

and this is a shame... premium membership would be the best solution for uniwar (in my opinion)

simserd wrote:
Suggestion not related to "free uniwar":
if titans conquer a kral base, the kral base does not become titan but only changes color of posessing player
Nice suggestion, but would require a very large rewrite of the game, since each player then must be able to handle all 3 races...

in fog of war games everyone to see the color and type of all bases
Also a nice suggestion. Could perhaps be an option ("checkbox") when hosting a game.

I like both of this suggestions. About the fog of war, it makes things easier: more strategic is to understand who you should ally
with, and this is hard when you don't know the bases other players have
Tournaments » dan1 tourney 5 » Go to message
The tournament has not started yet, he is still building the groups.

Dan1, about the "overlaps", do i have to take this as an unsign from BG tourney? It will overlap for sure with both tourney 4 and Russian.
General Discussion » Uniwar on BlackBerry PlayBook, and Z10 » Go to message
He shared the link containing (i think) his login info. This is the link:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/19228020/
General Discussion » Runiwar: gods of the Arena » Go to message
  cytivrat wrote:
actually he didn't. Just pronanciation of word "dead" (which is part of the map name DeadMonk) is really close to grandpa in Russian. so satares just spelled DeadMonk using Russian letters that's all

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!

it's funny anyway, now he is grandpa wolfcat!

cytivrat, i will invite you to a game, we have to talk about bg tourney (that will start in two weeks, with a bit of luck...)
Forum Index Profile for J.C. »» Messages posted by J.C.