[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Apercent
Forum Index Profile for Apercent »» Messages posted by Apercent
Bug Reports » Moving 3x with marauder » Go to message
Screenshots?
New Feature Request » New race idea 1,000.... WarStorm » Go to message
OK so thoughts; Perhaps the tank unit needs something to help it win? Maybe it should cost less. It seems more like a 350 unit with its sheavy armor buff.

As for aquatics... What about something with a move after attack or 2 attacks?
Titans » Favorite Titan Unit? » Go to message
Eclipse : teleport and the best antiair
Frequently Asked Questions » Spanish Forum? » Go to message
I don't think so, but there isn't an English forum either. What I've noticed is that Russians will post with Russian titles and the thread will be in Russian. Maybe you could try the same with Spanish (post with Spanish titles)?
New Feature Request » Improving the quality of user-generated maps » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:Its a very good idea!

The reason for making map publish IAP was not to make much money from it - because it dont. It was to prevent spam wich we had problems with earlier.

My suggestion (building on yours) :
- 1700 to be able to publish map. (Can use the editor before)
- 2 free permanent map slots, 50 unicoins for more
- Maps that get rated and stay rated for 2 months will give the user 50 unicoins
- Maps used in tourneys give the creator 50 unicoins

Btw... there might be other benefits to creators of good maps.. like a top-list or something in that direction

I suggest that we keep the map slots at 1 or 0. But other than that, agree.
New Feature Request » Improving the quality of user-generated maps » Go to message

What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.95 submitted in BETA to Google Play » Go to message
How about you put an an option to not have the green blinker on in the settings? So that players can choose between either.
General Discussion » The art of bidding » Go to message
I think it's a good idea. However, let us let players only bid 1 point on the first round. What if they get a really unfair map?
General Discussion » Great disrespect calls for even greater tolerance. » Go to message
No reason to discuss this anymore anyways. Hitler agreed to talk to xavi about his name.
General Discussion » Championship May? » Go to message
Pick my map!
General Discussion » Next Balance Update Discussion April 2016 » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
  Apercent wrote:Not to be problematic (I know I can be) but can't we put a time limit on instead? Like perhaps, for uniwarriors who've been on for six months or 3 months or something? I feel like it takes time more so to understand this game than scores.

Or perhaps that's just me trying to stay in the argument.

you are making my point...

Well I have been here for six months .
General Discussion » Is The Random Factor good or bad? » Go to message
Not to mention it adds a bit of suspense to your game. Having a strategy that plans for accidents and an enemy gaining an advantage is the mark of a true general.

Anyways, I feel like the random isn't random enough to be game changing. If your plan was hinging on getting an extra 1 or 2 damage I doubt it was a good one.
General Discussion » Next Balance Update Discussion April 2016 » Go to message
Not to be problematic (I know I can be) but can't we put a time limit on instead? Like perhaps, for uniwarriors who've been on for six months or 3 months or something? I feel like it takes time more so to understand this game than scores.

Or perhaps that's just me trying to stay in the argument.
New Feature Request » Uniwar Race Skins » Go to message
You know a lot about ww2....
General Discussion » The UniCommandments » Go to message

Thou shalt not try fight wyrms with helicopters

Thou shalt not make maps with 10000 credits per turn
Forum Index Profile for Apercent »» Messages posted by Apercent