[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: lodeous
Forum Index Profile for lodeous »» Messages posted by lodeous
General Discussion » Improved Wikia articles » Go to message
  mistercreepy wrote:I don't see it... But you are right we need admin. Also we need at least one of the mods or inner circle to be willing to give us Direct official feedback. I mean that would be ideal. Right now I just go on chat and ask, usually I get a reply quickly.

I am willing to help you with improving the wiki articles. What type of feedback or information would you want?
General Discussion » Khralafia 2.0 - Rules, Roles, Sign up and post game Thread! » Go to message
I would love to join.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.63 public release with NEW TILES » Go to message
  9055 wrote:Messing around in the map editor with the new tiles, I find that if you are zoomed in so that the whole map is not visible and you select a new tile type, anything except plain (so anything that opens the secondary picker) it recenters the map. Then you can't place the tile where you intended, and you can't move the screen unless you re-select the 4 arrows button. If you move the view where you want, you still need to tap the terrain again and of course it re-centers the map again. This makes it nearly impossible to place any terrain tiles away from the center on large map designs.
Android phone.

I confirm that this was fixed in 1.9.64
General Discussion » Uniwar World Record Game: Infinitecoin Civil War » Go to message
I didn't consider that, maybe the database stores it with a lower bit value like 16-bits.
Guides & Tips » Level Up Guide: New Players to 1700 » Go to message
I believe chat is unlocked at 1550 now, but I'm not sure.

Making friends is very important. They are good for making teams and practicing for tournaments.
General Discussion » Uniwar World Record Game: Infinitecoin Civil War » Go to message
  mistercreepy wrote:
Key stats to highlight:
Over 5 million credits worth of units have been destroyed
Over 1500 rounds played
-13,350 credits per turn (what does that even mean?!?!?!?)

Lol, looks like there were so many base credits/turn it overflowed the integer value.
In reality it seems like he should be getting 4294953946 credits/turn (over 4 billion), and that is assuming the value only overflowed once! Signed 32-bit integers can only store up to approximately 2 billion. When you go beyond that it "overflows" and it becomes a negative number. Congrats on breaking the base credits
General Discussion » 3 Minute Speed FFA Tournament Livestream Event ~~UPDATE~~ » Go to message
Hey I would love to participate in this. I'm in the Mountain Time zone. I could do this on a Friday afternoon or anytime Saturday. I would not be able to participate on Sunday.
New Feature Request » IAP for extra time » Go to message
Thank you everyone for your opinions and response! We have cancelled the development of the this feature due to lack of interest.
New Feature Request » IAP for extra time » Go to message
Xavi is considering adding an IAP to buy extra time. The IAP would be limited to prevent abuse and would not intended as a vacation mode. The IAP would not be able to use in tournament games.
What do you think? Would this be a useful feature? Do you have any reservations about this feature?
General Discussion » 3 Minute Speed FFA Tournament Livestream Event » Go to message
Sign me up.
General Discussion » UniWar is missing out on YouTube content » Go to message
  ounos wrote:
It seems this is caused by a decision of UniWar dev team, to ration/lock down replays, e.g. "only 2 archived games unless you pay", and maybe other restrictions (if someone posts a link, outside the app, how easy is it to watch the replay? Not sure about this. It would be neat if the URL would trigger the app).

The devs are currently working on deeplinking in the app. In the future URLs will be able to trigger the app.
Guides & Tips » UW Duaneski Training » Go to message
Looks nice
Frequently Asked Questions » Creating Team - Error same device » Go to message
PhilipTheTank, you can ask a moderator like Simsverd to unlink your accounts.
General Discussion » Ranked Ladder Abuse Please Fix » Go to message
This appears to be caused by the fact that players will only get random rated against bots until they verify their email. Xavi is aware of the problem and will work on a fix for it.
Обсуждение » Макиавелли. Формула атаки, габ, рандом » Go to message
http://uniwar.willingham.net

this is a damage calculator for UniWar. Hope it helps
Forum Index Profile for lodeous »» Messages posted by lodeous