[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: godblessu
Forum Index Profile for godblessu »» Messages posted by godblessu
Tournaments » Uniwar HD Tourney » Go to message
Woow you didn't finish the tournament yet?? What happned? How come its not over yet? It looked good in the beginning.. too bad it was pointless
Congrats to WolfCat with winning both games! good games, gl in finals
  nfong wrote: Congrats to godblessu, he beat me in both rounds
e

Hey thank you but I got lucky cause nfong has no time to play now and just decided to surrender.. thank you nfong for letting me go ahead.
  nfong wrote: Samuraj you can't expect people to play every hour or so...I'm sure people have other commitments, which hamper their ability to be on the game often. For example, I have school, which basically takes up 8 hours from the morning to afternoon, which means I won't be making any moves in that period. So yeah, just cut people some slack; you can't expect them to be on 24/7, much less expecting them to surrender for "wasting your time"...

No worries nfong, i won't skip you if anything.... i also have school and other stuff so sometimes i make couple turns a day, sometimes i can make moves every hour. hopefully we all finish on time, gl everyone
General Discussion » vote for Uniwar! » Go to message
  talone wrote: Here i am, TALONE

And i vote for Uniwar!!!

hahaha never knew you are a russian movie star
General Discussion » vote for Uniwar! » Go to message
sent my vote
I sent the pics about a week ago. Thank you simsverd for mention it.
Tournaments » 1 st championship 4PDA on UniWar "Fall to the Jungle" » Go to message
I think its a great idea. Why not?? The more tournaments like this with prizes the better!! As long as you dont have to pay for anything - u good, u only get a chance to win prizes, which is nice! what do u have to lose anyway? If u win but dont receive the prize, your word would spread out and no one else would sign up for these tournaments anymore.. i dont think talone would do that, its just pointless. I want to sign up!
Tournaments » Calling Uniwar HD Contestants » Go to message
Def HD!!!!!!
Forum Index Profile for godblessu »» Messages posted by godblessu