[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: didude
Forum Index Profile for didude »» Messages posted by didude
Khraleans » General Khralean Tips (Submit Your Own!) » Go to message
I don't know what the Reaver is talking about but speeders are used OFTEN.
Bug Reports » Uniwar Topic View Cut-off » Go to message
Sometimes when I'm viewing a topic, whether on the Mac or Vista, the last few comments get cut-off and I have to refresh the topic to view what the post says. So please fix it!
Frequently Asked Questions » inviting and selecting a friend » Go to message
  rolando wrote: No difference, just more of a convenience if your friend has some crazy name you don't care to remember

Or spell
Titans » Teleport » Go to message
Teleport is good for larger maps where you can't travel to with an underling in 2 turns.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.5 iPhone » Go to message
Yeah. More people are quiting (2 t's?) than joining. Hope the update brings new life, just for a while at least.
General Discussion » Ranking Poll: Separate Ranking for 1 vs. 1 and Team matches? » Go to message
  Anonymous wrote: unimarobj, so you don't want to have to prove how good you are every month? in other words, you want to be like alon, cheat your way to 3000 points and never play a rated game ever again?

I can't confirm that aLoN cheated but I can tell you that I haven't beaten him yet. He's also a good partner.

A monthly, 6-month, and all time ranking chart would be the best (ranking change or pt change)
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
How about pre-deployment maps (maps where the units you use are already created and no units can be built)?

Kralux I'll say it again: Community Chat Moderator
Khraleans » Blockers » Go to message
The tits aren't really that disadvantaged. The eclipses can virtually take out most of the ariel and capturing units with two hits. It's the placing of the first light unit that should be modded.
General Discussion » Which type of slow loser is the biggest jerk? » Go to message
Uh, on my alt 6kxc, I joined a 3 day game when I was 1500 rating and now at 1800s it's still going on with the blue and yellow team dropping out. I checked their last log ins and it listed 10 days ago.
General Discussion » Guess what » Go to message
Well done. You should find a less significant version of the guarda and swarmer.
Khraleans » Blockers » Go to message
  kralux wrote: Anonymous, do you want to invite me to green valley for a few unrated tries? We can then figure it out.
I can be any race and you can start with Sapiens. Let's figure it out. Thanks.

Blue Khralean is better. Want an invite?
Sapiens » A basic Sapiens unit guide » Go to message
  brainiac wrote: thats why sapiens can still beat khraleans at an aerial battle on maps with forests and mountains. on maps like harbor, mass garudas can beat mass helicopters because sapiens can't use their marines to help with being outnumbered.

Care to try that on Harbor?
General Discussion » Which type of slow loser is the biggest jerk? » Go to message
  Anonymous wrote: i hate players like The Drake who create rated games titled "no sapiens!" but picks sapiens for himself. or a rated x-island game titled "no titans!" yet picks titans for himself. there's your biggest loser right there.

Drake needs to be banned. I beat him once on fourquad when he titled no saps. I played Khralean and was winning and he started to not take his turn until the last hour.
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
UniWar 2 is on track to launch in 2010. Feel free to post suggestions below on units, features, and maps. (Still sticking with the 3 race system)
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.5 iPhone » Go to message
I like some of the new features.
Forum Index Profile for didude »» Messages posted by didude