[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: butz
Forum Index Profile for butz »» Messages posted by butz
General Discussion » Tank Buster Unit Assessment Request » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
We would also have liked "passive healing" for tanks - but that is currently out of scope since it would requre coding (and green light from Xavi)

This is a GREAT idea! And I think this idea alone would 'fix' the Plasma.
+1 heal on movement or attack and +2 heal on a healing turn. Imagine the new strategies to the Plasma and other units this would introduce!

Hope this can happen! Already excited for this one!

ps. I like all your other suggestions as well.

Stief wrote:...the games of only tank and artillery don't need to come back.

This. So much this. It was getting very old and these updates with the new units have been godsend!
General Discussion » New units on Khraleans' perspective » Go to message
Hi,
I also like the idea of lowering the cost of Underlings to 50.

Also, because the Borfly can't attack after moving, it effectively makes it the weakest/least useful Tank Buster unit of the 3, even with its low price tag. I think the easiest way to remedy this is to increase its attack range to 4, and perhaps raising the cost to 250 in doing so.

Also agree that the Guardian is WAY too powerful even with the lack of healing. It's devastating to tank and air units with its low cost.

I think the amphibian units are all OK given that they're all pretty low cost. It's just nice to have a low cost unit that can move over water AND be able to cap bases.

-butz
New Feature Request » team color » Go to message
the question is, where's my purple?
Khraleans » Khrals v Titans - What Units? » Go to message
true true, most khral units are effective against titans, which makes this match up more lopsided than say a titans vs sapiens or sapiens vs khrals match up.
Khraleans » Khrals v Titans - What Units? » Go to message
Ants.

Khraleans » Garudas » Go to message
Yes. However, I feel that they should increase ariel attack for marines by 1 like before.
New Feature Request » Are you sure? - accidently deleting/removing players » Go to message
How about adding a "Are you sure?" button when you remove players on the Start Game screen?
I've accidentally removed players MANY times now while trying to scroll the screen.....and ended up having to recreate the games......

So, how about it?
General Discussion » Worst "Special" Unit » Go to message
Not true...a burrowed ant-II in forests or mountains is devastating! With gang-up its one of the most damaging units vs light or heavy!

And an infected marine kicks butt vs aerial.

Mecha-II while the best in stats, I think it has the least overall 'upgrade' of the 3 other than the extra mobility which isn't much.
General Discussion » Titan race need help!!! » Go to message
I think these are good from the dicussion:

1) Speeder - ability to move over mountain or water. (for water, ability to move across it but not stay on it?)
2) Eclipse - healing increase to +3.

I think these are sufficient...but if you want to make titans more versatile and more of an offensive race, maybe increase the Plasma tank mobility to 7.

I say leave the defense for Assimulators at 0, that's the whole beauty of it is that is not that expensive, it's very useful, and can be 1-hit killed. Perhaps a new ability to the assim is the force field idea.
General Discussion » Rating Maps - How? » Go to message
wow that's good to know, thanks!
General Discussion » Rating Maps - How? » Go to message
Hi All,
I played a bunch of custom maps and I only get to vote once in a while. Why is that?
What determines whether or not you get to rate a map?

Thanks!!
New Feature Request » Ability to see who's online on the Current Games screen... » Go to message
that's true....hmmm, there's gotta be a solution...
New Feature Request » Ability to see who's online on the Current Games screen... » Go to message
Hi,
I really liked the fact that you were able to see who's online with the glowing dot on the Current Games screen on the previous version...it gives the ability to quickly scan thru and get a feel for the status on each game on the list.

Will that feature be brought back?

Thanks!!
General Discussion » Adding Friend after battle... » Go to message
ahhhh....i see.
thanks to your replies!
maybe we should move this topic to Feature Request?
General Discussion » Adding Friend after battle... » Go to message
What happened to that option where you can add the people you just played with as friends?
Forum Index Profile for butz »» Messages posted by butz